How to avoid lots of AI wars

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to avoid lots of AI wars

Ok. I know many CoW players aren't fond with the new AI so i came up with a simple stratagey to stop relentless AI attacks. Note AI might still attack you. The stratagey is join a colitan and don't be main power so you won't have AI's attacking you All the time.
    • That doesn't work. What you have to do is open diplomacy, sort countries by points and give right of way to anything with 10 or 20 points. As the game goes on you repeat but for inactive players, so you sort by activity then find the people with red dots. Then you have to make sure to trade blockade then declare war on anyone you're fighting. It doesn't work endgame as it falls apart at that point anyway but it's the way I deter bot bot attacks.
    • Onandonandomnom wrote:

That doesn't work. What you have to do is open diplomacy, sort countries by points and give right of way to anything with 10 or 20 points. As the game goes on you repeat but for inactive players, so you sort by activity then find the people with red dots. Then you have to make sure to trade blockade then declare war on anyone you're fighting. It doesn't work endgame as it falls apart at that point anyway but it's the way I deter bot bot attacks.
      Yeah not sure diplomatic rules have changed but last time I was here, opening yourself to right of way is one of the best way for good relationship. I would suggest giving ROW to other countries too, just make sure they aren't your neighbours as it may cause issues. Don't fight without declaring war too
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Tre wrote:

Ok. I know many CoW players aren't fond with the new AI so i came up with a simple stratagey to stop relentless AI attacks. Note AI might still attack you. The stratagey is join a colitan and don't be main power so you won't have AI's attacking you All the time.
      Having right of the way with all Ai will help you a lot. In fact, I had the most powerful army on the map, yet I was still the most popular. If people attack you or declare war on you first you will become more popular. However, the ROW does not completely deter Ai from attacking you. You should always be on the watch.
    • Do not give RoW to players, even if they arent neighbours, any coastal nation may get the funny idea of invading u while u sleep
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • whowh wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

opening yourself to right of way
      I actually give Share map to the full bots. It's not like they're able to think outside the box enough to be able to track your unit movements to allow an invasion.
      It has happened before where (if neighbours) they attack me before declaring war.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader