This game is so rigged against good players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like to win, but like to compete on a level playing field even more. I would certainly be willing to join these types of games and don’t think it would take too much away from the free games.

In my second game I was rolled over by a gold spender and I almost didn’t play a third.
  • i get why whales get a bad rep, not playing fair etc. Heck, I’ve been rolled over by gold spammers loads. But these people keep the game running and I’m willing to get steamrolled by a millionaire once in a while if it means the game keeps going.

Also these guys pay for the advantage, so if they are matched against each other, negating the advantage they hold over f2p players then they will stop playing.
  • Mozzym wrote:

i get why whales get a bad rep, not playing fair etc. Heck, I’ve been rolled over by gold spammers loads. But these people keep the game running and I’m willing to get steamrolled by a millionaire once in a while if it means the game keeps going.

Also these guys pay for the advantage, so if they are matched against each other, negating the advantage they hold over f2p players then they will stop playing.
    Agreed. They may be annoying at first, but you have to remember, they are critical in keeping this game alive.
    Kind regards,
    Donk
    Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
    Україні!

• Donk2.0 wrote:

Mozzym wrote:

i get why whales get a bad rep, not playing fair etc. Heck, I’ve been rolled over by gold spammers loads. But these people keep the game running and I’m willing to get steamrolled by a millionaire once in a while if it means the game keeps going.

Agreed. They may be annoying at first, but you have to remember, they are critical in keeping this game alive.
    Unfortunately...
  • Yo Freezy, you would make a good diplomat in real life, but your line about the "best interests of the game" blew it. Nice try but nah. Anyway, I don't know how Bytro can not see how they can make way more money, and I mean WAY MORE money than they do now. With just a moderate amount of changes I could at least double their income if not triple it. Give me an interview and I'll prove it.
  • simon wrote:

Yo Freezy, you would make a good diplomat in real life, but your line about the "best interests of the game" blew it. Nice try but nah. Anyway, I don't know how Bytro can not see how they can make way more money, and I mean WAY MORE money than they do now. With just a moderate amount of changes I could at least double their income if not triple it. Give me an interview and I'll prove it.
    Here is our career page with our open positions. You can also write a free application if your desired position isn't on there.
    bytro.com/career-2/
    Good luck!