Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Miranjac wrote:

Can you please make somehow more information about military power in the news. For example, we should to have insight about his, naval power, air power, tank power...
      I am really not a fan of this idea. The game is about strategy and good planning, you have to scout your enemy using planes or set 4+ military sabotage spies in a province with no buildings, that way you see the armies. This forces players into planning forward and considering which country is the most dangerous and most profitable to gain intelligence about. That makes the game more strategic and rewarding for players who think. The way you're suggesting they could just check that automatically.

Miranjac wrote:

Also on the maps you guys should put player level and kill ratio to be visible.
      On generic maps it is visible. Just go to Diplomacy and press the (i) button in the row of the country.
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper
    • What I'm trying to say is if you go onto the world herald one of the things that may appear is a list of "Mightiest Armies" and It might look a bit like this:
      Worlds mightiest armies
      1:Germany
      2:France
      3:United Kingdom

and it goes on.......

so what if the game also had these "Strongest Navies" and "_____ airforces
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Oh their army is strong but their navy/airforce is nonexistent? hmmm

Also, the mightiest army includes air force and navy already, its not just for land units.
      “A man cries not because he is weak, but because he has been strong for too long.” - Itachi Uchiha
    • Zaktty wrote:

What I'm trying to say is if you go onto the world herald one of the things that may appear is a list of "Mightiest Armies" and It might look a bit like this:
      Worlds mightiest armies
      1:Germany
      2:France
      3:United Kingdom

and it goes on.......

so what if the game also had these "Strongest Navies" and "_____ airforces
      The mightiest armies are based on the collective health of ALL your army (airforce and navy included) as the percentage of all the world's armies' health. So, if your ships, planes and land armies have 1000 hp together, and all units on the map have 10k hp together, you will have 10% of the world's might in that statistic.
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper