American Homefront - East Texas.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do I continue 7
        Yes (7) 100%
        No (0) 0%
      let me hold a poll, for some context, if I continue it will be the same quality as the last posts, and this series is coming to an end soon, vote on poll if you wanna see the next parts.
    • ok the game disappeared in archive but ill just continue.

The western coalition decided to stay Neuteral in the end, and as NSAFMA fully annexed all of the American Federation, Switzerland came out of nowhere and took over the world

Im kidding, but as NSAFMA fully annexed all of the American Federation, I was preparing for a Wyoming invasion, everyone not in the NSAFMA would be against this, since the world was now at peace, everyone was now kind of against war, and Wyoming also sued for peace once all of its allies fell, but it woudn’t last for long. The NSAFMA needed a little more to get a Coalition Victory as Mississippi and South Carolina took key states, and now it was my time to shine.

Operation Landlion -

It was a huge invasion, and this isnt even including the artillery that was given by my allies. The day was set for the invasion, and I was ready,

The post was edited 3 times, last by cl0xy ().

• Finally we let Colombia in our coalition as it invaded East Mexico pretty easily, someone raised the market for Food, and I found out it was Wyoming as Northwest Territories told me, and it was going to be my Justification for WAR.

South California started expanding in Canada and that immeadiantly made the Western Coalition trade embargo him, but war was not declared. I denied any Mississippi or South Californian help so they couldn’t steal cities aswell.

Me and South California kind of went into a Cold War stage as multiple infantry was put on his border, and he put tanks at my border, but Mississippi assured that no South California attack would take place. Newspaper was still on fire though as people were still arguing, and as the day came, I declared war on Wyoming.

Wyoming started spraying Rockets on the NSAFMA in a attempt to slow down production, decrease morale, start rebellions, no longer can fight, and lose the war, and sue for peace. But as I took the first lines of Provinces, I knew there was no going back.

By the way I’m talking about the state of Washington.
      Not a lot of fighting was taken place actually since Wyoming withdrawed his troops into Washington as they singed a P.A.C.T, they called it the “Anti NSAFMA P.A.C.T”, as Washington DECLARED WAR. This was not a problem as South Carolina’s huge navy bombed its costal cities, and Washington sued for peace and Wyoming went inactive, Wyoming was almost fully annexed and the day needed to change and we’d win the game, as Colombia attacked South California, Washington tried causing a CIVIL WAR, it told Colombia and me that Mississippi and South Carolina wanted to attack us, and told South California and Mississippi that we would attack them, which were two major lies.

And South Carolina went to Washington, and blew a bunch of stuff up, now as a Peace treaty, South Carolina made Washington a puppet state, by restricting it to expand, making Washington give him share map, and South Carolina gave him peace, and it left the Western Coalition as part of its peace treaty.

The day finally changed and the Second American Civil War was a NSAFMA victory, and more deadly, then its first.

That was a really good round as mostly everyone stayed active and the newspaper stayed pact, and it was filled with challenges and betrayals, its the best game ive played in Call Of War.