American Homefront - East Texas.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• American Homefront - East Texas.

I am in Day 12, I will quickly try to get to present time.

I spawn as East Texas, I come in a bit early, and I’m happy I did, almost all non-land-locked countries were already taken, except East Texas and Mississippi, quickly, I realize the other Texas doesnt like me, and puts troops at my border, I tell him not to, he doesn’t respond, I quickly make a coalition, advertise it in Newspaper, as others do the same.

States and Provinces quickly apply for this coalition

East Mexico
      Mississippi
      South Quebec
      South California
      South Carolina

All Apply, I let East Mexico, Mississippi and South Carolina in because they are the closest to me, we literally make a wall of states, we stand strong, and all of a sudden, West Texas doesn’t have troops at my border.

This is my first win of the game.

I ally with South Quebec and North Quebec, I dont ally with South California because I want to invade him if I push West, or ill go and face Wyoming.

A counter Alliance is formed called the “American Federation”

They are formed of

Iowa
      North Dakota
      Wyoming
      Minnesota

Some other coalitions are formed, but to our coalition, they are all viewed as threats, even if it looks like only 1 person is in it and they are going to go AI.

We agree on a name, called the NSAFMA.

N - North
      S - South
      A - America
      F - Free
      M - Military
      A - Agreement

South Quebec attacks East Ontario, they advance heavily an force East Ontario into a peace treaty, but East Ontario doesn’t respond, he insteads builds up a army, declines, and launches the “Split Counterattack” I call this the Split Counterattack because it was a bunch of infantry’s, and light tanks of 1 unit CRASHING into occupied East Ontario territory, for South Quebec, He was very overwhelmed.

Casualties-

South Quebec - 18,503
      East Ontario - 14,128

It was an amazing win, but it was just a couple hours this could last, when South America decided to bring artillery into the game, and somehow, strikes and eliminates most of the spreader units, and East Ontario falls.

The first thing the NSAFMA decides to do is do a coordinated attack on Florida, Mississippi and South Carolina shall split Florida in half, I tell them that Florida is probably AI but they say “never take chances”.

Once they do it, its a total success.

Florida suffers HEAVY casualties. A combined 25,500 (estimate) casualties.

The total amount is unknown, South Carolina invaded late, and it didnt show some of the casualties numbers.

Florida was officially split - ibb.co/58qx37Q

I then, set my tally off for my own success, I put together Operation United.

The plan? I would wait for West Texas to fully attack Oklahoma, and the second they do, I invade with 19 units. Once they attack Oklahoma and I attack, they’d be sucked into a two-front-war, and even if they take Oklahoma, by the time they do that, I would already have taken Dallas.

And finally, it came. They attacked Oklahoma.
      No such army could be made in time, so the East Texans ended up attacking with just 13 units.

As soon as it happened, artillery smashed into West Texas, the civilians needed to retreat, and the East Texans let them know, anyone who comes to East Texas as a West Texan, will be welcome, and be superior, with free food.

Oklahoma was resisting, West Texas was falling, and it took about 15 hours, for Texas to finally be united.

Battle Of Dallas -

This was for control of the Capital City of West Texas, if the West Texans won, it’d be the turning point of the war, if the East Texans won, it might just be the end of it.

As soon as a bunch of Armored Cars division crossed Dallas, ARTILLERY rained on it, and it came to meet Infantry units and light tanks, Planes were called into the fight, and the citizens suffered more then the soldiers. Planes bombed the city, fueled up, and loop, Reinforcements were soon called in from both sides, this battle raged on for hours, soon enough, there was a winner.

The East Texans took control of Dallas, 5 units were sent to capture Dallas, only 1 returned.

It is now Day 3.

If you want me to write more, please respond.
    • This bist gut!!
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I’m on day 13, right now I’m patrolling day 3.

Coalition Victory Points

NSAFMA - 350 Victory Points
      American Federation - 200 Victory Points
      Western Coalition 170 Victory Points

On this day, a bunch of wars broke out, I, instead of looking for more glory, decide to build up my army.
      I built a bunch of light tanks and lvl 2 infantry’s, I built artillery as-well, so if anyone decides to invade me, I will be ready to bomb them off.

I allied with Arkansas, and a GIANT War broke out.

I like to call it the “First Major War” It started in an argument in the news paper, then Arkansas (my ally right now) opens fire on Iowa troops, Iowa is in the American Federation, and the American Federation was now spreading propaganda in the newspaper, since the NSAFMA supported Arkansas, we did the same, the war lasted for hours until, I guess both sides realized it was going to end in one stalemate, and once it was finished, both sides would never recover.

A peace treaty was sighed between the NSAFMA and the American Federation, it was a huge non aggression pact, meaning Iowa and Arkansas also had to sign truce.

This Non-Aggression wouldn’t last long, both sides knew this, it was just a matter about who was smarter, and who had the chance... to strike first.

Victory Points - ibb.co/DQVT2Hd
      The War For Power - ibb.co/Ph0znqM

On the 5th day, the NSAFMA started rising.

NSAFMA had 510 VPS
      American Federation had 320 VPS

It was an amazing lift. East Mexico asks for my help to Invade New Mexico, I declare war, and bring troops, I didn’t get much land out of it, but it still secured that East Mexico would always my ally, as the invasion of New Mexico was easily a NSAFMA win.

Mississippi invasion of Kentucky

This wasn’t even close, Mississippi easily DESTROYED Kentucky, although they didn’t surrender and kept on fighting, they didn’t stand a chance, I withdrawed my aircrafts, because it was clear, Mississippi was gonna let everyone know that the NSAFMA was the best coalition in the match.

Arkansas’s invasion of Illionois

I told Arkansas he needed to be cautious, he didn’t care, he faced HEAVY3 casualties as Illinois had one of the best aircrafts IN THE game it felt like, Arkansas got NOWHERE, Illinois started making fun of him in newspaper, and now it felt like a war for influence, not for land. This conflict actually started in day 3, now day 5, and still zero hope, Arkansas was still gaining land although, and he tried forcing Illionois into a peace treaty, he called it “Operation Baflation” or the “Great Jump Foward”

He gathered 29 troops and PUSHED through a small defended part of Illinois, but he was running our of materials, and I mean... The great jump foward was successful, but he had to withdraw troops, and day 5, was another day, where no peace was between Arkansas and Illinois, as Illinois declined just straight-peace.

This was also the day that South Carolina declared war on Ohio. No fighting took place until day 6.

South Carolina said that he would try a new strategy called “Caroline” which is just blitzing through Ohio territory quick with a bunch of light tanks, infantry and armored cars, planes, this strategy would be the reason, why the NSAFMA, is in its place in day 13. It was at this time, Mississippi, South Carolina, East Texas, started constructing a navy

AND I GOTTA say... it actually worked.

Ohio faced HEAVY casualties - ibb.co/ZhKGyd3

Within a 15 hr period, Ohio fell.

The American Federation was getting almost NOTHING done, which was extremely lucky but concerning to the NSAFMA at the same time, since they probably are building a giant army.

Mississippi invaded Indiana

Indiana - 17,000 Casualties
      MISSISSIPPI - 3,000 Casualties

As the NSAFMA was expanding fast, TENSIONS were rising between East Texas and Arizona.

Arizona first put troops on my borders, and patrolled my land, this was concerning since I didn’t want war, I told him that and he clearly lied and said

“Your ally, east mexico, had troops at my border, but he removed them, so ill remove my troops and stop patrolling your land”

This was a clear lie, since east mexico said he wouldn’t be on today, and I checked, he wasn’t online today, I told him “alright” anyways.

I had other problems to deal with though, East Mexico wasn’t making any troops but he was still active and doing terrible decisions, so I asked Arkansas if he wanted to be in my coalition, my biggest fear was Arkansas spreading this news in newspaper, because I didn’t want this coalition, to be in a complete... civil war...

Do you remember what I was talking about when I said “east mexico was making bad decisions”

Well, do you also remember what I said when we signed a whole NON AGGRESION PACT with the American Federtaion? On day 7, East Mexico decided it was a great idea to invade Iowa with 6 units. This was a terrible decision, and me and South Carolina started having talks about kicking east mexico and letting another big state/province in. Since people were still applying to the NSAFMA.
    • go buddy east Mexico you do you
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Go Cloxy Go! Go Cloxy Go!
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • build a wall. Make am3rica grroit again

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • a BEEG wall folks a sexy, BEEEG wall

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength

• Alright, South Carolina surprised attack Michigan as Michigan easily fell, the thing with South Carolina, he is really good at invading fast and barely taking casualties, its a specialty of his.

Iowa and Arkansas was forced to sign peace once again, as it was clear war would get them no where.

We are on top in Victory Points in day 7. Arizona isn’t moving his troops, he is moving more, I move more, Arizona now knows he is out-numbered, as South California starts withdrawing troops, Mississippi tells him to stop patrolling my land, or he will shoot the plane off. Arizona knew that it was Now-Or-Never, he needed to get the American Federation on his side.

He first started saying about how we threatened him, this immediately got the attention of North Dakota who quickly trade embargoed me and East Mexico, I tried to convince North Dakota but he never responded, Wyoming started patrolling my land, and all of a sudden, we were at the brink of a Coalition War.

Arizona has been working amazing, and now South Carolina had to start getting involved. Mississippi sends his STACKED aircraft to patrol my land. War was inevitable, but when East Mexico started telling us he won’t get involved in the Arizona-Texas War because he is “worried about a coalition war”, I needed a operation to destroy Arizona, get him to sign a peace treaty, and then somehow do it so fast, that the American Federation wouldn’t care anymore and lift the trade embargo, maybe even potentially signing another Non-Aggresion-Pact.

Me and South Carolina started having talks about who we may let in, do we let Columbia in? Do we maybe get Wyoming in this coalition? East Mexico brought Artillery to our fronts without any INTENTION TO USE IT, in a Cold War, East Mexico was to scared to attack the enemy.. because they might fight back...

Arizona has a numerous amount of artillery, a CRAZY AMOUNT!! And he brought them to the front line, and I was forced to re-think about even invading Arizona, but if I ever invaded Arizona, I would call it -

Operation Zonetime -

I would invade with 59 units, I outnumbered Arizona troops, production of troops would increase, and any stack that hits a 9 or 10 stack, I’d bring it to the front lines, I also prepared making Tank Destroyers cause he had a lot of tanks, as I did to. Mississippi would bring aircrafts to control the air, East Mexico (probably not) and SC would bring artillery and some infantry to help in this invasion. I would convince the American Federation to sign peace and to bring the Non-Aggresion-Pact back, and hopefully they signed. South Carolina would bring his navy to get South California on his neves, making him surrender and sign peace. This was a genius plan.

I quickly realized a problem... I started running out of Manpower, although everything else was going alright.

Soon enough, we started making plans for an invasion of East Mexico, and letting Arkansas in, we quickly realized there was a giant giant problem, Arkansas stats weren’t any better then East Mexico, and he to has made bad decisions, like invading Iowa TWICE, he has thrown units to die many times, he has made 8 stacks to capture lone provinces, he has made very bad decisions, so now we started eye-ing COLUMBIA, and seeing if we can potentially get him into our coalition, he had a lot of VP’s so maybe he can pose a threat, and get the American Federation into signing peace.
    • Very nice. What do you mean East Mexico is bad he is using creative/maverick tactics

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength