Some achievements does not work.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some achievements does not work.

In the last game i have active right now i am focusing heavily on nuclear bombers and rockets, something I've worked to research for about three damn weeks, as you all know. The last couple of days i have been wiping nation after nation off the map, trying all sorts of tricks to get some kills into those achievements, to no avail whatsoever. At first i thought just dropping nukes on stacks and killing a few units in it off was enough but when that didn't work i thought "oh maybe i have to completely kill the stack with a nuclear strike", that didn't work either. The newspaper is CLEARLY saying that these enemies are losing units each strike, but at day change nothing ever happens to the kill counter in the achievements tab. Nothing.

I've dropped at least 12 nuclear bombers and a few rockets off without any payoff at all. What's up with this!?

Also, killing units using Commandos doesn't count towards that achievement either, and I'm pretty damn sure these arn't the only achievements that doesn't work. Smh.

And oh, how are we supposed to clear the nuclear sub/battleship achievements when they're not even in the game anymore? And the Mediterranean map? Come on. Please update, fix and overhaul the achievements. Some of us have an addiction!

The post was edited 1 time, last by General Kadhammer ().

• The game is a little slow in getting it to your profile, like if u drop a nuke, after 5 min it will add the score. Its not a problem, just a little delay. As for achievements, its more like in u can get it now, or after some hours, all indefinite.

Hope i was of some service to you
    • @Captain herkemier Well, it's been well over a week since these events occured now and the game is finished, still no kill count updates.

@BMfox Clearly I'm not suffering. Although there comes a certain point where hunting achievements is one of the biggest challenges in the game, and as I'm just above 2k in the rankings i am probably not alone, if these bugs are present there are literally thousands of players not getting credit for their work, and as such, this topic should be adressed by moderators and devs alike.
    • Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I'm not getting any gold rewards for my Achievements.
      only today I should have received 7000 gold for Desktop General and for playing on the mobile app for 3 days.
      I don't know why when I go to collect my rewards it doesn't show anything. I tried writing in for support and they keep telling me I already received it but I haven't. I don't know what is going on but I'm missing out on thousands of gold all the time. how can I get this fixed? I need help
    • Gonna bump this one since it seems to still be relevant. I like to chase achievements in the end game when I've already wrapped up a win. It's a fun little side quest. I finally got far enough in a game to use nukes, and only got achievement credit for one of my strikes. One was against an active player and registered correctly. One was against an inactive player and has not registered anything at all. The achievements say "human or AI" so I think this is a bug (I've actually suspected this for a while but didn't track it until it was something easy to follow like nuke strikes).
    • it's a bug and pretty normal, you should log out the game and log in again, if this not working then you will get the achievment in 3 hours - 1 day and the gold as well

i know... the claim button that should appear is gone replaced with next phase of achievment
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • Nah it's definitely not registering. I tested it by nuke bombing another active player stack this morning. It registered within minutes, but the strike on the inactive player from yesterday still hasn't registered.

To add some numbers:
      Yesterday morning nuke vs active player, 6 units killed.
      Yesterday morning nuke vs inactive player, 11 units killed.
      All day it showed 6 units against the Little Boy achievement.
      This morning nuke vs active player, 5 units killed.
      Now showing 11 units against the Little Boy achievement.
    • I realized there's an easier way to demonstrate this - user stats. According to my profile I've killed 1.2k infantry in player-vs-player and 2.4k infantry in player-vs-AI. My Close Combat achievement is at 1.2k. Clearly AI kills don't count towards that total. It's either a bug or the hover-text on the achievements page needs to be adjusted to read "human" and not "human and AI"
    • jubjub bird wrote:

I realized there's an easier way to demonstrate this - user stats. According to my profile I've killed 1.2k infantry in player-vs-player and 2.4k infantry in player-vs-AI. My Close Combat achievement is at 1.2k. Clearly AI kills don't count towards that total. It's either a bug or the hover-text on the achievements page needs to be adjusted to read "human" and not "human and AI"
      Human players are active players or player that have left the game les than 48 hours ago. A player turning AI is an AI and counts as AI stats and not as player stats. Which is logic because a player AI is an AI and not a player.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

jubjub bird wrote:

I realized there's an easier way to demonstrate this - user stats. According to my profile I've killed 1.2k infantry in player-vs-player and 2.4k infantry in player-vs-AI. My Close Combat achievement is at 1.2k. Clearly AI kills don't count towards that total. It's either a bug or the hover-text on the achievements page needs to be adjusted to read "human" and not "human and AI"
      Human players are active players or player that have left the game les than 48 hours ago. A player turning AI is an AI and counts as AI stats and not as player stats. Which is logic because a player AI is an AI and not a player.
      I get that. I guess I need to be more clear. The achievements claim to be from "human players or AI", as the screenshot below shows. I've noticed that kills against AI players don't actually count towards achievements, and used my stats as evidence of that (if kills against AI players counted, my Close Combat achievement would show 3.6k kills rather than the 1.2k that it currently shows).

This isn't game-breaking--it could be as simple as fixing the hover-text on the achievements page to only read "human players." If, however, the intention is that AI kills count towards achievements, I just want to point out that they currently do not calculate that way.
    • I have two achievements I never got credit for either. I’m two behind on my progress towards the coalition activist and the ruler of Nations achievements. I submitted a ticket months ago and received a nonsensical response. It accurately shows on my profile how many coalition victories I have, but not on this achievement.