Yugoslavia Flag

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yugoslavia Flag

This is an issue that I'm surprised hasn't been fixed already.
      In most of the maps that include Yugoslavia, their flag isn't correct. The correct flag has a red star in the middle, with a yellow border around it. However, the flag in-game only has the blue-white-red lines, omitting the star.
      I thought this game was supposed to be historically accurate. Well, guess not!

P.S. This is the flag I am talking about.
    • yugoslavia wasn’t communist until after ww2. Before that, it was a monarchy. During ww2, yugo was disbanded into multiple states and became facist. Also, there were communist and royalist partisans during the facist regime. The flag of yugoslavia shown is the communist flag that was adapted after ww2 until it dissolved.
    • Tgufyru wrote:

yugoslavia wasn’t communist until after ww2. Before that, it was a monarchy. During ww2, yugo was disbanded into multiple states and became facist. Also, there were communist and royalist partisans during the facist regime. The flag of yugoslavia shown is the communist flag that was adapted after ww2 until it dissolved.
      Exactly, Ex-Yu become truelly Communist when they liberate themselfs from Axis.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна