Karl v Nova0213 Chess

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

If there is any condolences, my chess became worse.
      Well, Claudio NVKP became good, but he forgot most of chess in the process.
      I Want to be humiliated again. Please play chess with me.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

If there is any condolences, my chess became worse.
      Well, Claudio NVKP became good, but he forgot most of chess in the process.
      I Want to be humiliated again. Please play chess with me.
      That was one of the last times I ever played chess, so I am pretty much the one getting humiliated.

Well, viewing this thread was a big humiliation. I mean.....

Claudio NVKP wrote:

chess is just too easy, how can you lose?

Claudio NVKP wrote:

You can win even if you don't want to win, it's too easy, who even plays chess, it's just too easy.

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Hahaha, You think I lost? I resigned, you were not worth playing with me, you are the Picasso of chess, and I am van Gogh, maybe farm heroes will do for you?

Claudio NVKP wrote:

Don't care, you lost

Claudio NVKP wrote:

You know, I've been talking about resigning since the start, just did it when the time came. That's it, nothing more than that, you aren't capable of playing me or any grandmasters, you better start practising farm heroes of candy Crush.

Claudio NVKP wrote:

That is more of a slight one, also, I was talking about resigning and saying that in that chat instead of concentrating in that game, don't be a mythomaniac.
      Mythomaniac? Really? I'm quite sure I've never heard of that word before.
      The Saviour

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• You had something going on for yourself, atleast you were able to invent words!
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

well...... I found this:

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a chronic behavior in which the person habitually or compulsively lies.
      Well... That can't apply to me, nobody lies on the internet obv

Secretary of Nova0213