pretty good not perfoect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SamWarrior12 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Was playing a Game of WaW 4x with an FML too member, his morale was extremely low but after we defeated the main enemy army on his soil and The enemy Surrendered his morale regained and got 2nd most VPs.
      Albeit he is not the best player in the world, I have a certain respect for him and would prefer to play with him again. He also did more work than a certain someone i was allied with in the #1 alliance.
      I have to know who loki
      King of Dictators
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Was playing a Game of WaW 4x with an FML too member, his morale was extremely low but after we defeated the main enemy army on his soil and The enemy Surrendered his morale regained and got 2nd most VPs.
      Albeit he is not the best player in the world, I have a certain respect for him and would prefer to play with him again. He also did more work than a certain someone i was allied with in the #1 alliance.
      Lol that match was a whirlwind of emotions especially with the life stuff that was occurring at the time. My summer classes recently finished and I have more than a week till my next semester starts, want to play a game?
    • KingOfDictators wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Lol that match was a whirlwind of emotions especially with the life stuff that was occurring at the time. My summer classes recently finished and I have more than a week till my next semester starts, want to play a game?
      i dont have time to, But I do like your conduct more than some of the higher ranked Alliance people i played with.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I have had the same experience - It is typical in Mog's for long term Alliances to be rather rude to be blunt.
      A good Leader will at least reply - even if its a form reply, or Delegate that duty. Funny how no one seems to remember the help and lessons they learned, the losses and work. For many it is simply - We are too good. LOL, again to be blunt, not really.

It is funny - I see the list of games played by Alliances and frankly it is not that many. This game, while fun, may not be one where Alliance pride and activity is taken seriously. I have run alliances in other games where we had - ( I just checked an old game ( still active but I stopped playing )) Our Alliance had played 1321 games, (-vs- others) 9 years - and has about 32 ongoing now. About 6,500 games against each other. Sadly - many simply want to polish their medals and never risk loosing. The point of Alliances should be to assist new players, teamwork and having fun. Not sitting on a few wins and telling everyone how good you are. As Alliance leader in 3 other games - It was my duty to accept and actively recruit new players. To play and yes LOOSE with them so that they could grow and learn. That helped grow the games themselves and our Alliance. Our Win Loss record was about 4 to 1 - My personal win loss was about 1 : 3. I lost far more than I won, because I took the time to play with the new players. The result - we had well over 200 MORE active members than the next Alliance. We played each other all the time. FYI we also spawned 6 Other Alliances - including 3 of the top 5.

Best of luck finding an Alliance - I am starting to think I will have to start one if no one responds to my latest post.

Regards and Good Hunting,
      275RGR

The post was edited 2 times, last by 275RGR ().