pretty good not perfoect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cl0xy wrote:

whowh wrote:

BrutusTrump wrote:

That's tough, but I'm playing in the same game as Gustav the Great, the top player in Call of War.
      Is he any good? Or does he just spam gold?
      i allied with him in hww as Sweden (went inactive about four days later) and he had a 39 stack heading towards Norway, others have also said that he is a heavy gold user
      You need to use gold to stay on top of the ranking.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • hi, so couple days ago I posted that I was facing some fmlt members in WaW. So, they had a good coalition while mine was mixed with not so good players. my allies got destroyed by them. I was crossing the pacific reached america then had to come back to help north india cuz he lost 150,000 casualties to persia in 2 days compared to persian’s 20,000 . (I wasted 4 days of transport rip) I landed back in china going to india whej persia declared on me . Then, I did a bit of boom boom, pow . Boom , I caused 130,000 to 30,000 casualties. ( I dont have screenshot cuz i forgot lol) In the middle of fighting, I did a bit of operation market garden but with lt. ( i went through my ally territory and flanked him, almost got his capital but his troops from the european theather came.) Little did I know, when the little light started to shine in me , thinking I could still win this game. THE MAURATANIAN ( Freedom 13) AIRFORCE ARRIVED. I couldn’t defeat it as he had rocket fighter and my interceptors were all damaged.

Here comes the end of day 19 , general brutustrump was suddenly assigned to the 22nd lt division with a secret mission to defeat the enemy airforce and win the indian theather. This operation was nicknamed “operation watch the himalayas”

OPERATION WATCH THE HIMALAYAS
      this plan has been debated by historians since the dawn of time whether it was a strategic genius or a mere desprate charge, this will never be known ( it was a desprate charge lol)
      The plan was the 22nd light tank division consisting of the 18th light tank brigade, 15th light tank brigade, 22nd light tank brigade, 25 th light tank brigade , 26 th light tank brigade commanded by general brutustrump (a unheard of name at the time) would charge from xinjiang occupied territories to capture 2 airstrips and cause the collapse of the enemy airforce. The location of the airstrips are top secret so ill just name it airstrip a and b.
      At the end of day 19 with 2 hours before day 20 , the 22nd lt division appeared from the mountains with the intention to capture the 2 airstrips . Airstrip A was taken with no opposition and was captured by the 25th lt brigade. As the 22nd lt division continued their journey , they found out about the third and the fourth airstrip. In which, general brutustrump dispatched the 18th lt brigade to capture the third while the 25th lt brigade made its way to airstrip D. At his horror, the 9 persian corps was force marching to airstrip B which doomed the operation. Deciding on his next course of action , the 25th lt brigade spotted 21 aircraft landing in airstrip d in the next hour. The 3 brigades regrouped with the 25 th lt brigade and charged airstrip d and captured it . They also managed to catch the 21 aircraft and mercilessly slaughtered all . They started to withdraw after losing contact with the 18th lt brigade and withdrew safely into xinjiang. While all of this was happening, the 18 th lt brigade captured airstrip c. Their commander decided to go deeper into persian territory and soon reached the persian homeland. They were spotted by both the enemy and the 22th lt division. General Brutustrump was furious at the recklessness of the 18th lt brigade commander but had no choice but attempt to rescue the brigade ……
      Wait for part 2

IS GENERAL BRUTUSTRUMP ABLE TO SAVE THOSE UNITS ? FIND OUT MORE TOMORROW….

Bye, i want to sleep lol.
    • Where did we left off? Ah, the suicidal charge of the 18th lt brigade into the persian homeland. The commander of the 18th lt brigade was the recently promoted colonel Desper Atecharge. Recently, he took over the 18th which was previously commanded by then-major general Brutustrump . Brutustrump chose him as his handpicked successor. As I don’t know any info about him, give me a while to google.

GOOGLING IN PROGRESS

Desper Atecharge was a german panzer commander , holding the rank of brigadier general before he was captured in the failed paris counteroffensive against mauratania. The commander of the 31st motorised infantry (who captured him) received direct orders from high command to extradite him to persia and sit trial. He escaped a persian prison with the help of the indian resistance and was sent to china. Who welcomed him with open arms. He was then promoted to the rank of captain after hearing his success as a panzer commander . He was assigned to the 5th company of the 68th lt battalion. He received rapid promotions and reached the rank of colonel. Currently commander of the 18th lt brigade, part of the 22th lt division.

He reached what is known as the gates to persia on the 5th hour of the operation and decided to continue the charge deep into persian territory. He captured an urban province within the next hour. With all his experience as an army commander, he could sense that the persian capital was lightly defended. So, he decided to make his way towards the persian capital. Then, the chief of staff of Brutustrump caught up to him and the following conversation ensued.

CoS= chief of staff

CoS: What in god’s green earth are you doing

Desper: taking the persian capital

CoS: You are no where near it, did you know that you have risked the 22nd lt division currently attempting to extract the brigade. Brutustrump has ordered you to withdraw.

Desper: WITHDRAW IN OUR MOMENT OF VICTORY? WHERE HAS THIS MAN’S BRAIN GONE!

CoS : You are currently going against orders of Brutustrump, you could be charged with a court martial.

Desper: Yeah, charge me with a court martial when i’m in tehran, now leave before you are the next thing I blow up.

*CoS leaves*

*CoS returns to brutustrump *

CoS: Sir, he has defied orders and continue pushing into persian territory.

Desper (furious) : THIS MAN HAS WENT WAY TOO FAR. After he met that chinese girl, he wants to be a hero. This man’s brain must be in his pants.He is being charged with a court martial when he fails.

Desper continues his journey without resistance from the persian army. Soon, he sees 2 tac bomber wings. Desper decided that it is now or never and force marches to the persian capital. An infantry regiment was seen in the capital but they were no match to the 18th without AT.

1346oclock : Today, we have received information that the persian capital has fallen into chinese hands.

The CINC, tgufyru had no idea of this success and wanted to start negotiations for surrender seeing that his allies are all gone. As, he met with supreme commander freedom 13 he learned about the success of the daring assault. Freedom praised the daring assault and invited the CINC to dinner. The next day , a peace treaty was signed.

Treaty Of Shanghai

1) any troops in persia was allowed to return
      2) All occupied persian territory will be liberated by nigeria (byz)
      3) All army units and aircraft shall be place in the strait of hainan
      4) All naval units shall be placed near rangoon
      5) Nationalist China was given 2 days to go inactive
    • here are some pics , first pic: taking of persian capital
      second pic: stats after the war
      third pic persian vs nat china(me) casualties
      Also against freedom, i lost 17,000 to his 31,000 (majority of his casualties caused to me was a attack against my lightly defended province, mine against hime was the 21 planes I destroyed)
      Images
      • 8A20B9A1-00E8-4C08-B225-BA39CE92F023.jpeg

72.38 kB, 1,152×126, viewed 13 times
      • 7CB657D4-17DF-48F6-8A2D-59E8A43041BD.jpeg

282.42 kB, 1,190×1,339, viewed 12 times
      • BDF3DCB9-0AA7-44A0-8AA1-A49F4C2BAA97.jpeg

38.91 kB, 1,187×206, viewed 10 times