pretty good not perfoect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The top alliances are very elite. You need to be the best of the best to get into them. However, you have decent stats. I would invite you to the 2nd Peace Division, a reputable alliance, if you are interested.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • Mitablesan wrote:

So, I applied for the first 3 English speaking allies and no response for 48h - is there an ally that is active? I mean like, can we play this seriously?
      Amerika Erwa is ranked number one and only the first 40 applicants are visible. If you want to apply to an alliance especially a top ranking one, you should send the alliance leader a PM to present yourself and to explain your motivation. Most top ranked alliances are not recruiting or take in only the best of the best. You need to be pretty good to get into a competitive top ranked alliance. Most top alliances have a 2nd and even 3rd alliance for training purposes that you could join and work your way up. As you know nothing in life is for free.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Mitablesan wrote:

So, I applied for the first 3 English speaking allies and no response for 48h - is there an ally that is active? I mean like, can we play this seriously?
      Amerika Erwa is ranked number one and only the first 40 applicants are visible. If you want to apply to an alliance especially a top ranking one, you should send the alliance leader a PM to present yourself and to explain your motivation. Most top ranked alliances are not recruiting or take in only the best of the best. You need to be pretty good to get into a competitive top ranked alliance. Most top alliances have a 2nd and even 3rd alliance for training purposes that you could join and work your way up. As you know nothing in life is for free.
      Is these stats enough to apply? (jkjk)
      Images
      • 2F554302-625C-44D3-92A6-0AEB18DD092F.jpeg

317.13 kB, 1,598×1,198, viewed 17 times
    • Depends on which games you played and how many. Level 54 is still pretty fresh and inexperienced for a competitive alliance. Anyone can farm KD by joining a 22 clash of nations and trash first timers. Same goes for the 30 historical where there's a lot of inactivity. Stats mean little, more important is what you learned and understanding of the game mechanics. Best lessons I've learned is by being defeated. Maybe you haven't even been challenged yet.
      BMfox

• So let's analyse shall we?

Firstly if you are serious about this game, you should chose a nick name. No high ranking alliance will accept a user something in his ranks.

You started playing May 21st, that's like 19 days ago. So you play several games at a time and are winning. This means you have a lot of online time. Imagine what you could achieve if you would focus on only one or two games at a time and micromanage them?

As I suspected you have mainly played the smaller maps of 12, 22 players which have traditionally a lot of beginners and high inactivity. It's very easy to win them and to boost your stats. You started playing some 100p maps where the game inactivity is both higher and you'll meet higher level players. I guess that your KD ratio will drop and that you might be in for some tough battles from which you will learn a lot.

You lose only 1 province for every 2,5 provinces that you take. That's not bad for a beginner. Province retainment ratio is a good measure of activity and skill. So you have got that going for you.

Your economic rank is much lower then your military rank which means that you are active and offensive, you don't turtle.

You use artillery which is great, you seem to know your way around air and navy too.

Good stats for a beginner, makes me wondering if you didn't create a new account to start over with a clean slate.
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

So let's analyse shall we?

Firstly if you are serious about this game, you should chose a nick name. No high ranking alliance will accept a user something in his ranks.

You started playing May 21st, that's like 19 days ago. So you play several games at a time and are winning. This means you have a lot of online time. Imagine what you could achieve if you would focus on only one or two games at a time and micromanage them?

As I suspected you have mainly played the smaller maps of 12, 22 players which have traditionally a lot of beginners and high inactivity. It's very easy to win them and to boost your stats. You started playing some 100p maps where the game inactivity is both higher and you'll meet higher level players. I guess that your KD ratio will drop and that you might be in for some tough battles from which you will learn a lot.

You lose only 1 province for every 2,5 provinces that you take. That's not bad for a beginner. Province retainment ratio is a good measure of activity and skill. So you have got that going for you.

Your economic rank is much lower then your military rank which means that you are active and offensive, you don't turtle.

You use artillery which is great, you seem to know your way around air and navy too.

Good stats for a beginner, makes me wondering if you didn't create a new account to start over with a clean slate.
      I lost an old account but I wasn’t experience at all. I got destroyed, I didn’t really know much until I came on the forum. The previous account was around the same lvl. I didn’t use an airforce, never prioritise research, had terrible rss management (using rss on useless stuff n spammming too much ordance and tank), didn’t know the different doctrines advantage and disadvantages ( u get the memo) Currently, I played(playing) 2 100P , 2 clash of nations , 2 road to war (AvA) 2 sat madness, 1 endgame and 1 pacific conquest. Also for the nickname , idk what to change it to so I left it. For micromanagement, I used to play 3-5 games at once. Then, I learned the importance of micromanagement so I play currently 2-3 games at once ( most , 2 is any, 1 is AvA)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tgufyru ().