VERY URGENT - Mods intervention required

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VERY URGENT - Mods intervention required

I have noticed in a number of games that certain players playing Germany use Nazi insignia.

I dont think they are trying to be offensive and to be honest it does not offend me. But these are German state rules, that Nazi insignia is banned.

CAN MODS PLEASE ENSURE THAT IN ALL FUTURE GAMES IN THE GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1 OF THE NEWSPAPER IT STATES

THE USE OF NAZI INSIGNIA IS FORBIDDEN (and that all players using it will have their flags taken down and persistent offenders say banned?)
    • Well everyone playing this game has agreed to the Terms of Service.
      Glorifying Nazism and using Nazi symbols is prohibited.
      You can report any infraction that you encounter and we will investigate it.

This is how you fill in a support request:

support.png
      BMfox

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!

Dinosaurs died because they didn't evolve, luckily COW does. Let's embrace it instead of complaining about it.

"It's only cold when you need petrol to get a tank out of the ice to depart": my bootcamp training sergeant.
    • BMfox wrote:

Well everyone playing this game has agreed to the Terms of Service.
      Glorifying Nazism and using Nazi symbols is prohibited.
      You can report any infraction that you encounter and we will investigate it.

This is how you fill in a support request:

support.png
      someone in my game put “heil Hitler” and he said it was roleplay, and everyone agreed with him, so ill link this thread
    • @BMfox, I think that his suggestion is very valid. Basically he thinks there should be a warning somewhere in the newspaper that says "Posting nazi stuff is banned".

I think a pop-up warning that appears when you click the "send" button for the newspaper would be optimal.
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this