Rocket Problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rocket Problem

Hi, I'm having an issue with firing rockets at my enemy. 3/4 through their flight, they disappear and reappear back where they came from. I have shot off the same rocket 5 times. Once I shot 2 one after the other.
      My game number is #3996374. I am The USA Firing rockets from Spain into Morocco at a 49 stack. It sucks! I'm trying to land and secure, and I can not use my rockets. :wallbash Well I have continued to fire these same rockets, and they disappear on their descent. Since then, I have lost 3 aircraft that I may not have lost. If those rockets hit their targets. What's going on here? Is it a software glitch? Am I being hacked by another player? When you invest your hard-earned and time into this. You start to feel cheated. Please look into this. ASAP
      So I went and launched the rocket at another target. It worked. I can't believe this. So tell me WTF is going on here? Is the owner sitting on his computer, down in his mother's basement. In his underwear, smoking big cigars and playing God? Or has my opponent greased his palm to have the game play in his favor. This is suspicious in a lot of ways. My wallet will be on stand by until these question get answered.

I see everyone likes to write a clever little quote down to identify themselves with. Here's mine.

"Some days your job is hard. Some days your job is easy. Looks like today? Your job is gonna be hard." Quote by Brutusof7th 1999
      BrutusOf7th :00008698: :00008674: :00008643: :00008566:
      Things are gonna change. I can feel it!
      :protest: :google: :unfair:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Brutusof7th: I got allot to say most of the time. ().