Achievement statistics NOT added

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Achievement statistics NOT added

After sharing a coalition victory in the historical world war 2 game, over 5 weeks have gone by with nothing being added to my achievement scores. I've been patient, and asked nicely what is the problem, but get no reply. This has happened before in ranked games to others and myself, and at least for me, has never been corrected or even addressed by anyone. HELLO Call of War people!!! Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone at home?
  • call of war !!!! i just finished a round with a victory , and i made sure to make things that is needed to get medals and rewards in my stats , and nothing !!!!! have zero changes in stats , gold was due , i didnt get any gold since the stats didnt move ! where to shout ?
  • The zero stats issue is because of a temporary visual bug that the developers are working on resolving as I'm writing this. All your unit kills, city captures, victories etc. are logged in the server, so don't worry. The staff is in the process of preparing to migrate all the stats to a new server. It won't happen overnight, but very soon. This will correct the issue with the zero stats. Be patient and keep conquering!

Edit: Regarding your gold rewards, please submit a ticket with Support. They will remedy the problem. Just make sure to follow up with your ticket at least once a day, as they will be asking you some questions.

P.S. Please don't revive threads that are three years old. Next time, create your own thread in the appropriate section. Much appreciated .
  • MortyPorty wrote:

The zero stats issue is because of a temporary visual bug that the developers are working on resolving as I'm writing this. All your unit kills, city captures, victories etc. are logged in the server, so don't worry. The staff is in the process of preparing to migrate all the stats to a new server. It won't happen overnight, but very soon. This will correct the issue with the zero stats. Be patient and keep conquering!

Edit: Regarding your gold rewards, please submit a ticket with Support. They will remedy the problem. Just make sure to follow up with your ticket at least once a day, as they will be asking you some questions.

P.S. Please don't revive threads that are three years old. Next time, create your own thread in the appropriate section. Much appreciated .
    We been waiting now for ½ year - and I have reportet the stats/archievement problem same answer "it will get fixed soon"