Looking for Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for Alliance

Hi, I’m Phoenix4969. I am a level 80 player with a 1.49 province ratio and a 1.09 K/D. I have 1 solo win and 12 coalition wins in 127 matches. I also founded and led my own alliance into the top 200.

I am looking for an alliance that is semi-competitive. I also want to join an alliance that is at least in the top 300. They also must have Discord. If you are interested, please send me a message on CoW or reply to this forum post. Thanks!
    • So you haven't only left the UoA after the rather poor management on your part but now you also leave your alliance?
      Anyways I hope you are fine and I wish you good luck in the future.
      At least you were motivated to try, unfortunately you failed. That is life I guess.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

So you didn't only left the UoA after the rather poor management on your part but now you also leave your alliance?
      Anyways I hope you are fine and I wish you good luck in the future.
      At least you were motivated to try, unfortunately you failed. That is life I guess.
      While what you said is unfortunately true, I am still an experienced player who did lead a top alliance. And I believe that that outweighs my past failures.
    • Phoenix4969 wrote:

Hi, I’m Phoenix4969. I am a level 80 player with a 1.49 province ratio and a 1.09 K/D. I have 1 solo win and 12 coalition wins in 127 matches. I also founded and led my own alliance into the top 200.

I am looking for an alliance that is semi-competitive. I also want to join an alliance that is at least in the top 300. They also must have Discord. If you are interested, please send me a message on CoW or reply to this forum post. Thanks!
      Did you leave the silver spire?
      The Saviour
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Phoenix4969 wrote:

Did you leave the silver spire?
      yes , he did. notmsure why