Europe: Clash of Nations as Russian Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Europe: Clash of Nations as Russian Empire

This is a report on my first game, which is still ongoing so I'll keep you guys posted. I chose the Russian Empire because it's quite big.

Day 1:
      I followed the strategic adviser and built industries and some military buildings, 1 Ordnance Foundry, 1 Recruiting Office, 2 Tank Plants. I researched infantry, light tanks, armoured cars, rocket artillery, anti-air, and anti-tank. I created a coalition, and Germany joined. I tried to message North USA and Britain but they are not responding. I produced a lot of infantry, artillery and light tanks. Ukraine attacked Communist Russia, Greater Romania, and the Cossack Republic. He captured Oryol. The Cossacks attacked and captured Belgograd and Kursk. Also collected the daily gift.
      Day 2:
      I attacked Karelia and occupied Kholmogory, Cherepovets and Rybinsk.
      Germany attacks Austria, Czechoslovakia, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, and Belgium. Yugoslavia invades Albania. I researched infantry Lvl. 2, medium tanks, and motorized infantry. I built military buildings in all my cities and made a bunch of medium tanks. Bryansk fell to the Soviets.
      Day 3:
      I occupied the rest of Karelia and invaded an inactive Communist Russia with 40 units. My army blitzed through the east part of the country, capturing Vladimir, Klin, Yaroslavl, Leningrad, Ryazan, Moscow, and Kolomna. Germany has invaded the Netherlands as well, while the invasion of Poland continues. Yugoslavia is getting defeated by Bulgaria and Albania, Belgrade fell today
      Day 4:
      Yugoslavia has turned the tide, defeating Albania and retaking Belgrade. Communist Russia was finally defeated. Thinking of attacking the Cossack Republic or Ukraine next. Still producing a whole lot of medium tanks
      Day 5:
      The UK went inactive today. I have declared war on the Cossack Republic, and sent my army in. My invading army is 7 infantry, 5 medium tanks, 4 rocket artillery, 3 light tanks, 1 motorized infantry, and 1 anti-air. The whole country except Shakhty fell. Germany invaded France today and captured the whole north plus Paris. Producing some heavy tanks now. Finland invaded Estonia and Latvia, and tommorrow I will invade Ukraine. On the Ukranian-Romanian War, the Ukrainians have captured Moldova.
      Day 6:
      Bulgaria has been fully driven from Yugoslav land. Ukraine surprise attacked me in Shakhty so I invaded, capturing Kaluga and Kursk. An anti air tried to attack my division of 11 units in Kursk and was annihilated immediately. Ukraine has really pushed into Romania, capturing Constanza.
      Invasion Force:
      19 Infantry
      5 Light Tanks
      2 Motorized Infantry
      1 Armored Car
      5 Artillery
      8 Medium Tanks
      6 Rocket Artillery
      1 Anti-Air

The post was edited 71 times, last by ilikegreen21 ().

• early game only focus one city for one unit type, as they can only produce one at a time . Having multiple troop type producing centres in the same urban province is a waste of crucial rss . I understand you want to make a play through but this is too short , you didn’t give any info except war . ( read BMfox’s nat china playthrough/guide in comparison , you just need to remove the “teaching” aspect from that guide , and it would be a good playthrough) Also, provide screenshots
    • Tgufyru wrote:

early game only focus one city for one unit type, as they can only produce one at a time . Having multiple troop type producing centres in the same urban province is a waste of crucial rss . I understand you want to make a play through but this is too short , you didn’t give any info except war . ( read BMfox’s nat china playthrough/guide in comparison , you just need to remove the “teaching” aspect from that guide , and it would be a good playthrough) Also, provide screenshots
      I tried to edit it and also provided a screenshot