Historic world war as Soviet Union

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic world war as Soviet Union

I wanted to start a game as Germany, but I couldn't get it. I joined as Soviets and allied to Germans and Italians in an alternate historic scenario. Some guys wanted to have a roleplay historic- of whome one was Netherlands, as I told that in real history, Netherlands was dead soon by Nazi Germany, he voted for alternate history. I made some rules-- Dictatorships vs Imperialists vs Nationalist+Democrats+republics. I made some puppet states like Romania and Tibet. I am heading east towards Manchuria and Japan. Japan and all other superpowers (100 vps and above) signed a treaty of peace for 2 real life days. I took this advantage and sent much of my army to the far eastern front. I agreed to Germans on not attacking poland. I ordered turkey to provide me with defensive troops on Persian front and to attack Iraq so I can take Kuwait after day 2. Nothing much has happened. Most likely, the wars won't start before day 4.