Historic World War as German Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historic World War as German Empire

The game was started 43 days ago. I played for the first 2 weeks, went afk, and joined today. My Allies back then we're Soviets, Italy, uk, Sweden. I had already killed france and Spain. Today, I logged in. Everyone was my enemy. Italians, Brits, soviets, Sweden, US, Canada, British Egypt ( which was the greatest power somehow and had taken whole Africa and Persia/turkey with 550 vps) I had researched nuclear bombers Lvl 3. But hadn't produced any till now. I now have built 3 nuclear bombers on production arriving tomorrow. My troops were concentrated in Spain as my 2 week conquest was a harsh one. My AI has researched Lvl 6 infantry and Lvl 4 heavy tanks. I am weak near Soviet front. My navy is weak too. So uk can attack anytime. I am transferring my army in Spain into 2 divisions. First to Normandy to defend against Brits and second to Africa via Morocco to fight Spanish / Italian colonies and british Egypt. I am gonna nuke London and Minsk soon.
    • YourGaurdian wrote:

The game was started 43 days ago. I played for the first 2 weeks, went afk, and joined today. My Allies back then we're Soviets, Italy, uk, Sweden. I had already killed france and Spain. Today, I logged in. Everyone was my enemy. Italians, Brits, soviets, Sweden, US, Canada, British Egypt ( which was the greatest power somehow and had taken whole Africa and Persia/turkey with 550 vps) I had researched nuclear bombers Lvl 3. But hadn't produced any till now. I now have built 3 nuclear bombers on production arriving tomorrow. My troops were concentrated in Spain as my 2 week conquest was a harsh one. My AI has researched Lvl 6 infantry and Lvl 4 heavy tanks. I am weak near Soviet front. My navy is weak too. So uk can attack anytime. I am transferring my army in Spain into 2 divisions. First to Normandy to defend against Brits and second to Africa via Morocco to fight Spanish / Italian colonies and british Egypt. I am gonna nuke London and Minsk soon.
      How to screw up the game for others 101.
      You are at war with all nations because all the players in it that don't declare war end up in war with AI
      Going inactive with Germany what a waste. I feel like teleporting in that game and killing you myself. Too bad it isn't a thins though :wallbash :saint:
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • i have to much German games
      Images
      • 2D936EEF-C5DA-4DA8-8982-AA0E115A7A4A.jpg

307.48 kB, 2,388×1,301, viewed 128 times
      • 646D8F73-402E-4BB5-84A7-7D9CEDD2F297.jpg

243.13 kB, 2,384×1,106, viewed 119 times
      • 2D936EEF-C5DA-4DA8-8982-AA0E115A7A4A.jpg

307.48 kB, 2,388×1,301, viewed 85 times
    • the games I’ve seen none claimed the Reich so idk what up with that but then again I try to be first lol
      Hina, you wanted to know what my purpose was... so listen up... Jail, I'll tell you who I am... I am... Plunderer. To steal away everything in this country, that is my purpose.
    • BrutusTrump wrote:

Vincent the Furry wrote:

the games I’ve seen none claimed the Reich so idk what up with that but then again I try to be first lol
      Are you in Historic World War?
      ok so I can give you game info with like 3 players it not hww but there is only 3 players so you able to pick more nations
      Hina, you wanted to know what my purpose was... so listen up... Jail, I'll tell you who I am... I am... Plunderer. To steal away everything in this country, that is my purpose.