Mistakes in Life

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied.
      I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, college is a mistake i made.
    • _owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      That's really not a mistake, education is important for life and you'll be grateful that you applied.
      I finished college with a degree and certificates and i regret going there it's been nothing but brainless deadline tasks, humiliating internships and a waste of energy. I don't know about others but for me personally, college is a mistake i made.
      It should pay up for you.
      The Saviour
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      It didn't, a lot is being replaced by automation and in all honesty i don't care for my degree anymore. So yes college can be a mistake and that is what it was in my life.
    • _owo_ wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      It didn't, a lot is being replaced by automation and in all honesty i don't care for my degree anymore. So yes college can be a mistake and that is what it was in my life.
      You should be grateful going to college
      The Saviour
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      You should be grateful going to college
      *spits on college* Perhaps I need "gratitude education" I'm sure there's a college for that. I had some good moments in college but seriously the system is messed up and i know people who actually benefitted from college but not me.

The post was edited 2 times, last by _owo_ ().

• MiloK32 wrote:

BMfox wrote:

My biggest mistake that I made today was mentioning the Dutch in the Korean Project. @Claudio von Panjim and @MiloK32. They used this technicality to divert from the fact that with the available languages in COW they cover approximately half of the world. :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
      You mentioned the dutch in korean project?
      No I definatly didn't :thumbsup: :tumbleweed:
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • _owo_ wrote:

Perhaps you should study harder. Also, try for university, since you can make many useful contacts during your time of education. People don't go to college and university since they want to get wise. Well, that's partially true, but as you start a life and job, you will find that old friends are very helpful. Quite a lot of them secure good positions in life, and they will also help you along your way.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • _owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      I've dropped out of college and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Found myself with low wage jobs, hard to get a permanent contract and struggling. I went back to college and it was the best thing I ever did. Now I have a good job that I love, I have responsibility and I'm finally challenged and work on the mental level that corresponds with my capabilities. If I wouldn't have gone back to college at the age of 30 then I'd still be struggling doing underpayed, brainless and underappreciated jobs. You can have all the talents in the world, if you don't have the paper work, your not getting in. Having a degree is like having a visit card which opens a door that would otherwise have stayed closed.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • MiloK32 wrote:

joining a game with gustav the great
      he is a gold user but I did join a game with him actually and he was Sweden and I allied with him on the final stages to get that last Victory points, he had a stack of 109 concentrated near Norway border and then he went inactive and his AI declared war on me and it was the only think that stretched the game length to day 28
      Images
      • D2263846-1765-466D-B304-5E1A656BCB11.jpg

497.32 kB, 2,388×1,668, viewed 97 times
    • BMfox wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

_owo_ wrote:

Going to college.
      I've dropped out of college and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Found myself with low wage jobs, hard to get a permanent contract and struggling. I went back to college and it was the best thing I ever did. Now I have a good job that I love, I have responsibility and I'm finally challenged and work on the mental level that corresponds with my capabilities. If I wouldn't have gone back to college at the age of 30 then I'd still be struggling doing underpayed, brainless and underappreciated jobs. You can have all the talents in the world, if you don't have the paper work, your not getting in. Having a degree is like having a visit card which opens a door that would otherwise have stayed closed.
      If you read earlier you will find me saying that i DID finish it. Besides can't we drop this? I clearly stated that college itself is not a mistake. I made a mistake.