The Final Goodbye from GrandEmpire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me.
    Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details...
    Yes I edited his spelling mistakes and made the lay-out a bit better. I don't want him thinking that I have something against him :thumbup:
    My opinion may not have much value anymore... but a mod saying he banned him and then saying he's got "nothing against him" seems off to me. You're becoming a little dictator of your petty little ground here, deciding what threads to close and who to ban and when it feels good to enforce your powers on whatever you feel like at any particular morning... please don't pretend you feel sorry for what you are doing.
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.
  • K.Rokossovski wrote:

BMfox wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me.
    Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details...
    Yes I edited his spelling mistakes and made the lay-out a bit better. I don't want him thinking that I have something against him :thumbup:
    My opinion may not have much value anymore... but a mod saying he banned him and then saying he's got "nothing against him" seems off to me. You're becoming a little dictator of your petty little ground here, deciding what threads to close and who to ban and when it feels good to enforce your powers on whatever you feel like at any particular morning... please don't pretend you feel sorry for what you are doing.
    I'm gonna get banned for this but yeah totally agreed
    "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.
  • If you have a complaint about a member of the support staff, please either contact the SMODs (if the complaint is about a mod) or Akiar or Slyx (if the complaint is about a Game Operator). Do not discuss it here please.
    DoctorDR1

Game Operator
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
  • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Posting this is indirectly insulting me, I never wanted to offend anyone but this is too much :( . I have reported this post, how can I be called genz 2.0, the immature trash guide maker who told you guys to die, caused trouble between me and other forum users. This is not what I expected to be the good bye, grandempire, if your reading this, I want you to know that I take back whatever that offended you.
    I honestly don't understand why you take his post as some sort of insult. Relax, man. He is just saying goodbye and offering his view on some people. You want to take it as an insult, going into "reporting" wars and all that, that's on you. Honestly, can't we just live together without mods to police every line? Wanna move to Hong Kong, maybe, and get your opinion supported by some higher power to strike down on whoever disagreeS?
    Yes, honestly don't know why I was freaking out like this.
    The Saviour
  • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Everyone's opinion matters, you have been around a long time. Grand Empire was convinced that I had something against him. Even if it wasn't me but another mod, I got the blame. It's just a joke, let's not be too serious OK.

Please don't judge when you don't know the full history and you are not aware of all the facts.
    If you have a problem with a moderator or you feel unfairly treated then you can contact the SMOD's @PrinceofHonor or @OutKast.
    BMfox
    EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
  • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Deciding who to ban is not playing on a "petty little ground". You have to know the rules but also interpret them and work even outside their scope, as they aren't sufficient to cover all the ways you could disrupt the forum or chat. Warnings are issued in private as far as I'm aware, so neither I nor you know all the aspects.
    And let's be honest, Grand was sometimes unable to control his emotions and often offended other users, intentionally or not. That's also why I think Claudio did the right thing by calming down and forgetting about it... taking everything in such a community personal would be pointless, and if it was Grand, I think there is no reason to really take it seriously (I don't think he wanted to offend Claudio this hard anyway, it's just his nature).
    You've been around for much longer I know, and your opinion matters more than mine, but the forum and chat is a kind of community where all the social patterns repeat. So overall experience with this kind of community gives you the ability to see the root of its problems. Some people will stay for one month and find it, some for 6 months and won't see it. Everyone's opinion has a weight, not just the mods' and that of the veterans...

I find it funny how BMfox claims everyone's opinion to matter and then proceeds with what could be used as reasoning why yours doesn't. :D
    "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper
  • Dearly Beloved, GrandEmpire has this to say about his goodbye post:
    "Guys read the post, i never insulted him. He (Claudio) called Karl Pathetic and i told him to stop offending Karl. Please properly read before commenting on my "insult" when it wasnt one. "

(To be honest i was less offended and more frustrated with the nature of his posts being Empty in body ie dosent add anything worthwhile to a topic and mostly attacks me)
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Well, Do not go about in people's walls calling their actions pathetic then. It is at best frustrating me as you are technically insulting me on inane/useless topics.
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • BMfox wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Everyone's opinion matters, you have been around a long time. Grand Empire was convinced that I had something against him. Even if it wasn't me but another mod, I got the blame. It's just a joke, let's not be too serious OK.
    Please don't judge when you don't know the full history and you are not aware of all the facts.
    If you have a problem with a moderator or you feel unfairly treated then you can contact the SMOD's @PrinceofHonor or @OutKast.
    This stuff is complicated, there is often a bitterness (dunno what word to use here) that players have to mods, which I believe is acceptable, since mods enforce a lot of rules and it’d hard to tell exactly how they should do that. I generally think that they are pretty cool and are trying to do their best. However, don’t think much of this I am not trying to express strong opinion or anything! :)
    What do I put here?
  • i dont think granempire gave his contact details to the forums

Secretary of Nova0213