The Final Goodbye from GrandEmpire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Final Goodbye from GrandEmpire

Hello everyone! This is a final message From Grand Empire, as I have been permanently banned simply because I’m too good (am not serious). I have been shadowing the forum as a guest, which I believe is allowed. Firstly, I would like to say I hold nothing against the ban, and can guess I was banned for the “revenge post” which wasn’t really serious. I hold nothing against the mods and agree and respect them and their decisions. I have one wish though, do not compare me to comrade genz! Have had a great time on the forum, posted first rate (by which I mean saying mumbo jumbo I called “strategy”) guides, made some cool friends, and of course, got banned (not so great).

I wanted to thank everyone, even the mods who banned me, and hope the forum becomes a happier place (hopefully it becomes happier without having anything to do with my leaving!). I would like to apologise to anyone offended, hurt or insulted by me, or anything I may have done against the rules. And also, I wanted to ask the mods to get Karl to keep on posting my ongoing Demi World series, as I do not see any harm in it. Of course, I would like to say a final goodbye to the forum and its crew! Here are some direct goodbyes:

@whowh : cannot remember where we met- but what matters is that we are friends. You always stood by me and were nice to me. Gave me a shock when I found out you were female (imagined you as a 17 yr old dude with white hair for some reason). Anyways, goodbye from me, have fun and play HOI4 uh I mean Call of War! Also this doesn’t have to be a final goodbye if you get discord! Title granted: Whowh the Friend nickname/s: Remy, Whowh, lots more

@Claudio von Pan: My main man Karl’s been telling me your calling him pathetic and insulting him… don’t become Genz 2.0 or I will rise from the dead just to strike you down (or preferably just call BMFOx) Title granted: Genz 2.0 nickname: claudio

@BMfox : firstly apologies if I said anything bad against you, never meant it. Hope you have fun, hope you ban all the bad boys like me and genz, and keep on modding on if that’s a word which it is now. Goodbye m8 (or just send discord and no more goodbye) Title granted: The Hammer Nickname: N/A

@K.Rokossovski : arguabely my favourite Forum user. Lies in the shadows and rises at the perfect times. Is a genius, I imagine he is a god at CoW. Good criticsm, when I first saw him I thought he was a mean person, but he is the opposite! He is the “perfect” Forum dweller I suppose, except, NO SMOKING (chuck us your discord) title granted: The Great Rock nickname: K.Roki

@jefin b : thanks for being a second napoleon and supporting me no matter what. Hope to see you all the more active on the forum, and want you to become Grand Empire the Second. Title granted: Jefin the Grand (become Grand Empire 2.0) nickname: Jefin

I may have missed some of you, but to all of you, Thanks for simply being there, posting a single reply, maybe engaging in conversation, anything to make me spend some more time on the Forum. And if you learned something from me, do please ask a mod to make sure its not wrong!! Hopefully you will remember me because I wont remember you (just kidding). Special shout out to Karl, Whowh and KriegMaker. So, at the end of the day, goodbye and hope to see y’all!I am definitely, 100% not not not not planning anything…Last goodbye from the man himself, Grand Empire!!
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me.
    Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details...
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • BrutusTrump wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

I am definitely 100% not not not not planning anything…
    Are you coming back from Elba?
    he said he isnt planning anything, so he isnt planning, most likely an impromptu thing then.

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Goodbye man, had some fun times with you, see you around!
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.
  • Genz 2.0? Hahaha, calling the person who is fit to be banned, spams posts in off topic threads, and I become so called "genz 2.0"? By calling those posts pathetic? Anyways, I have no connection with you and have never even met you so you have no reason to insult me like that. People only get banned when they deserve it. Also, reported this post for insulting me
    The Saviour
  • Karl von Krass wrote:

aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me.
    Also i was allowed to post this... specific forum user, Do not eat my brain on inane details...
    Posting this is indirectly insulting me, I never wanted to offend anyone but this is too much :( . I have reported this post, how can I be called genz 2.0, the immature trash guide maker who told you guys to die, caused trouble between me and other forum users. This is not what I expected to be the good bye, grandempire, if your reading this, I want you to know that I take back whatever that offended you.
    The Saviour

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

aside from spelling corrections on 3 words, this is the Original draft @GrandEmpire gave me.
    Posting this is indirectly insulting me, I never wanted to offend anyone but this is too much :( . I have reported this post, how can I be called genz 2.0, the immature trash guide maker who told you guys to die, caused trouble between me and other forum users. This is not what I expected to be the good bye, grandempire, if your reading this, I want you to know that I take back whatever that offended you.
    I've never imagined you as genz 2.0
    "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.
  • of all the people that were mentioned, only whowh didnt respond. Bad whowh :(

Secretary of Nova0213
  • MiloK32 wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Because it was comrade genz who created the fight between us
    The Saviour

MiloK32 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

mal tuned shanyu is just weird
    "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.
  • MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

mal tuned shanyu is just weird
    yes
    The Saviour
  • Karl von Krass wrote:

Yes I edited his spelling mistakes and made the lay-out a bit better. I don't want him thinking that I have something against him :thumbup:
    BMfox
    EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!

Karl von Krass wrote:

I honestly don't understand why you take his post as some sort of insult. Relax, man. He is just saying goodbye and offering his view on some people. You want to take it as an insult, going into "reporting" wars and all that, that's on you. Honestly, can't we just live together without mods to police every line? Wanna move to Hong Kong, maybe, and get your opinion supported by some higher power to strike down on whoever disagreeS?
    When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
    - BIG DADDY.