Following Guides - How to play Pan-Asian

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Following Guides - How to play Pan-Asian

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great day!

This is the start of a new series (hopefully) where I join games and follow guides. I'm doing it to firstly, test the validity, and secondly, improve my play style.

Today we're following the amazing work of @BMfox who wrote this guide.

I love Pan-Asian and in an effort to improve I found my way here. It's a thorough guide that I'll mostly be following. However, since every game is unique, I'll need to make some changes along the way.

Lastly, keep in mind all updates are delayed. And so begins Day 1.

Day 1:

Nation: Nationalist China, same as the guide.

Construction/Production:

I start off exactly like the guide, except I don't have High Command and I joined a few hours before I had to go to bed. So instead of having 4 stacks ready in the morning like the guide did, I had to produce them all the next day. This didn't have much negative effect and I was on track by the end of Day 1.

Relations:

I had a few variations from the guide right off the bat.

I only joined with one ally, Tibet. This gave us more room for finding new allies at the cost of being backstabbed.

Also, I received offers for Share Map from multiple players, Japan, Manchukuo and, Philippines. I accepted them all.

I also started next to 2 active players, Communist China and Sichuan, and 1 inactive, South China.

Sichuan was in a coalition that my partner, Tibet, had already joined. I decided to as well for preservation. We were a ring of nations surrounding Ma-Clique. Mongolia, Xinjiang, Sichuan, Tibet and, I.

Communist China started stacking his units on my border. Sadly, I wasn't planning on making a guide at that point and didn't take screenshots. After some scouting, I noticed he had 17 units on my border, which is most of his army. His cores had no buildings and all urban cities were empty. I sent 1 infantry to wait by his shores to flank him when I did decide to attack.

South China was afk, although I positioned a light tank there, just in case.

Wars:

For now, this is covering nearby wars.

Firstly, we have North India who destroyed British Odisha but took heavy losses.

British Odisha - 11,495
      North India - 13,872

Tibet saw this as an opportunity and decided to attack. From the looks of it, India was done for. Until 10 Light Tanks come pouring out of the capital. This was obviously golded in as Tibet had already scouted the area. It led to Tibet retreating into the mountains and regrouping with some arty. After which India was on the retreat. Tibet was also taking what was left of Odisha, bombing the troops with arty, and pushing West.

Tibet - 1,379
      North India - 3,679

Next, we have Manchukuo who stacked all their units in an effort to attack Korea, leaving their entire core empty. Korea noticed and sent single units to attack the huge stack, which failed miserably.

Korea - 2,283
      Manchukuo - 1,412

AT this point, Japan took notice. Korea, who was asleep or distracted, kept all of their units on the front lines. Japan rushed with 2 infantry and capture most of the Korean cores while taking minimal losses.

Japan - 89
      Korea - 720

Then there's my coalition, most of them seem to not stack units, leading to huge casualties as they rush AI and players with single units. But they provide protection of sorts for now, which I'll take.

And that's where we leave off Day 1: Asia in chaos.
      “A man cries not because he is weak, but because he has been strong for too long.” - Itachi Uchiha

The post was edited 2 times, last by SamWarrior12 ().

• Try to attach at least a screen shot of the situation in East Asia so that we can see clearly what is happening ;)
      I'm happy to be an inspiration. Good luck :)
      BTW soon I'll start with writing a guide for the Allies doctrine. I'm testing the doctrine now in a Homefront and afterwards I'll play it on a WaW and make a guide with day to day report but I haven't decided on the country or continent yet.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • I wasn't planning on writing this so I didn't take any day 1 screenshots. Also I'm still playing this game so I don't want to reveal too much lol. I'll have more for Day 2!
      PS: The border gore is worse
      “A man cries not because he is weak, but because he has been strong for too long.” - Itachi Uchiha
    • BMfox wrote:

Try to attach at least a screen shot of the situation in East Asia so that we can see clearly what is happening ;)
      I'm happy to be an inspiration. Good luck :)
      BTW soon I'll start with writing a guide for the Allies doctrine. I'm testing the doctrine now in a Homefront and afterwards I'll play it on a WaW and make a guide with day to day report but I haven't decided on the country or continent yet.
      you can never go wrong with Africa as allies. Especially tanganyika very safe and lot of easy ai nations near. The border with Belgium Congo might be a little long but your bombers should be able to handle it. Personally would say best allied nation in Africa at least
      "I don't know jeff!"

Chris kamara
    • Day 2:

Day 2 starts pretty late. I have to be active at day change since it's just before I go to bed.

Construction/Production:

Again, nothing unusual, directly following the guide. Some changes may be needed based on enemies.

So, things got chaotic in Asia.

Wars:

I decided to attack Communist China for two reasons. Firstly, they hadn't built anything so I could take their cores easily. Secondly, they had troops on my border. Because of these two reasons, this battle went about as smoothly as you'd expect. I already had an infantry on their shores so it captured 2 cities then their capital, while my arty stacks bombed their troops. As I suspected, they were afk. I got a little impatient, but other than that, my casualties were minimal.

Communist China - 11,350
      Nationalist China - 346

I wish I'd taken screenshots, but again, this guide wasn't planned.

That was it for Day 2 in terms of my progress. But Asia wass on fire. Literally.

The coalition I joined basically died, everyone, except for my partner Tibet, has lost their entire army. Ma-Clique used arty and the landscape to absolutely crush Mongolia and Xinjiang, while Burma. who is a part of Ma-Clique's coalition, attacked Sichuan. I am not involved in this war at all.

Xinjiang - 12,736
      Ma-Clique - 11,484

Sichuan - 5,893
      Burma - 4,169

Ma-Clique - 4,963
      Mongolia - 11,907

Although this change may seem bad to some, I'm glad that both sides are almost dead. It gives Tibet a decent chance at getting more land and slows down some enemies.

Then there's Indochina. Indochina, after taking out SIam Day 1, took out South China Day 2. Both of these nations were afk so I'm not too surprised at the speed. However, they have taken decent losses. Because my troops were in Communist China, I asked for peace. It worked, but I had to get rid of him soon.

South China - 7,398
      Indochina - 2,721

Also, Borneo, who is also in the coalition with Ma-CLique and Burma, started creeping up on the Philippines. I knew it was an attack but Phillipenes was afk.

Lastly, Japan cleaned up Korea, Korea Took all of Manchukuo's core and Kharbavosk started attacking Korea.

This screenshot is from halfway into Day 3. It's the first one I have, but after this, there will be more.
      That's Day 2: Wtf Happened.
    • SamWarrior12 wrote:

This screenshot is from halfway into Day 3. It's the first one I have, but after this, there will be more.
      Adding the screenshot exceeds the 10000 character limit. If anyone has a solution pls help.
    • SamWarrior12 wrote:

SamWarrior12 wrote:

Adding the screenshot exceeds the 10000 character limit. If anyone has a solution pls help.
      Go to attachments, upload, full image. If you want to copy paste that doesn't work. If the picture format is too large to upload then take a screenshot of a screenshot.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!