what is the most amount of units u created by the end of day 1 using allied doctrine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is the most amount of units u created by the end of day 1 using allied doctrine

Just wanted to know

Edit: type the total number of units end of day 1 plus this must be games u start with 26 units so not HWW . The highest I reached is 46 units , don’t think it’s anything special but ppl are accusing me of golding

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tgufyru ().

• you mean road to war map? I remember getting 48 units as Comintern by day 2.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Tgufyru wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

you mean road to war map? I remember getting 48 units as Comintern by day 2.
      yes hehe , u know what is up
      in technicality i do not Know what is up. I only misunderstanded your messages in discord.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213