Suggestion: Formables

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: Formables

Should Bytro add a new mechanic called "Formables" ? 5
        Yes (If you don't know what formables are, Basically if your France and you click formables on a game called HOI4 or AOH2 then click "Form French Empire" Basically taking all the provinces part of the French Empire then your flag changes and name) (2) 40%
        No because it will be too hard or its just weird. (2) 40%
        I don't know (1) 20%
        Doesn't matter (1) 20%
      Wouldn't it be cool to change to a different nation? All you have to do is retake the provinces the country had after it collapsed. What I am saying is, I think Bytro should add formables like retake the provinces an empire had back then and there will be a button that says for example "Form French Empire" so if your interested in my suggestion please do this. (Sorry for my bad grammar)

[attach=14433,none,213][/attach]
    • Or if you are the UK or France, if you are france you could take uk, and if you are uk you could take france, and there would be a button that would as “form Franco-British Union” there should be a button that says “no” and “yes” although.
    • Nice idea, and quite implementable unless you also want the name change to affect capitals/core provinces, which would already be unacceptable due to balancing.
      It's not very purposeful, though. Consider the work it takes to implement such a new feature. Not sure how exactly difficult it is, but even if it isn't much, it also needlessly complicates the game and you know many players are quite confused in the current version already (just look in EN help chat). Simplicity is very important for this game, the strategy and fun for skilled players is hidden in the complexity of the mechanics that a lower-level player doesn't need to know. So all players are satisfied. :D
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper