Achievements not added

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Achievements not added

Going on six weeks now since I played and won my last CoW game, and still no sign of my achievements being added to my record. What may be worse is that after multiple attempts of pointing this out, no one in authority has even contacted me about my inquiry. This is about the seventh ranked game I've played that has not added my kills and denied me my gold rewards. Anyone else out there have same or similar problems? I'm not talking about when you sink 5 battle ships and the game says only four, or when you destroy an aircraft convoy of ten units and no casualty results appear. I'm talking about the hundreds of units destroyed throughout the whole game not being added. So many times I only needed a few more kills to get a gold prize that would of made it possible to heal a badly damaged unit that was holding a strategic position but with the destruction of those few units, they were either not added to trigger gold release, or were added and the gold comes way later when it's too late or it finally pops up in the next game. So disappointing that bullion buyers have no apparent difficulty acquiring the yellow rock, but when you skillfully earn it in bloody combat, you might not only have your kills not recorded, but like I said, not get the gold at all.