Call of War - Game social network very poor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War - Game social network very poor

I was trying to send a message to another player on the COW in game network. I.e on COW. I had to first find the player using the |RANK - search player/Alliance.

I then wrote the message and then of course the message would not send. This happens from time to time. The COW social netowrk is so very poor. If it does work it also doe snot allow multiple messages and in my case, iu can only send 1 message at a time.

It is why we use discord most of the time.

I would appeal to Bytro and the Mods to explain if certain players are restricted from sending multiple messages, and why the message system sometimes works and other tiems will not let you send a message.

I understand If a message wont send due to duplicity you can make changes, but this is not the problem on this occasion.

In summary: PLEASE can you improve your Social Network-Social media- Aspect of the players and alliances communication system in COW. I have been raising this issue now for some years/.

Best Regards

Mr Selfridge