New Unit and Building ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking back at this a year later,

I now realize that some ideas on that list are terrible.

A New List:

1. Transport Planes
      2. Chemical Weapons

3 (maybe) Concentration camps
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Zaktty wrote:

Looking back at this a year later,

A New List:

1. Transport Planes
      2. Chemical Weapons

Two out of three proposals you made are consider a war crime if used. That go directly against game rules.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Zaktty wrote:

Looking back at this a year later,

A New List:

1. Transport Planes
      2. Chemical Weapons

Chemical weapons are the only suggestion that hold any water. Concentration camps are only good for killing your own population, and that's about all. And they're extremely unpopular (in game and irl).

Transport planes would be similar to strategic bombers except completely harmless and very delicate. I don't forsee them being popular at all due to how cumbersome it would be to ferry one regiment of soldiers, fly back, ferry a other, rinse and repeat for say 5 more units. Embarking and disembarking alone would probably take 12 hours.

Chemical weapons, on the other hand, would be a lot like nukes (not a war crime yet, as the Geneva Convention was finalized in '49) except less expensive and less deadly.
    • Ok, Chemical Weapons stay on the list because I think they are a good idea, I believe that transport planes would be helpful as well, (e.g. when playing japan, being able to deliver troops to Russia without having to deal with a navy. and 12 hours seems a bit extreme for a transport plane convey
      President of The Forum.

(As elected October 2023).

Can be found on Call of War itself as "Zaktty".
    • Disbanding obsolete units has been requested for as long as I remember, but somehow Bytro never got round to implementing it. I don't really know why tbh, it would be such a logical part of the game to reduce your upkeep by disbanding severly mauled and/or obsolte units.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.