Alliance game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance game

I formed an alliance with two players who we met during a game and won as a coalition. We are only 3 total in the alliance but looking to play an alliance game. How does it work when some alliances have over 10 players? Our alliance is called The Dark Empire if anyone wants to challenge us. We have a few open challenges but no on is accepting them. Also, where do you see the rules for an alliance match that are specific to that match? Thanks for your help

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lawrence10 ().

• Game ibfo is given in Newspaper, instead of challenging straight on you should negotiate a match then inform about a game then Have a match. You can choose smaller maps and limit the player size for smaller alliance games (suppose a Road to War but with 6 players instead of the normal 12 to support 3v3)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213