Game not loading makes me think if this game is a waste of time.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio von Panjim wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

Don't ban me for this but when 1.5 came out, 95% wanted to keep 1.0, but did they listen? NO. Did they listen to the community when Canvas got deleted? NO. Did they delete all the threads that are worth reading and replying? YES. This is feeling like a dictatorship most of the time I'm the one fixing the bug not bytro it seems they are getting a little lazy. Yeah Ik Imma get banned for this.
      Did you read the reason why canvas was incapable of keeping? NO. Did you understand the reason why the threads got closed? No. Also, you agree to the terms and services and then play the game, so you have to abide by the rules. Do you even know the definition of a dictatorship?
      yeah
      "So as long as there are men, there will always be wars"- Albert Einstein

"Football is a game of deceit"- Diego Maradona. Call of war is to.
    • MiloK32 wrote:

Don't ban me for this but when 1.5 came out, 95% wanted to keep 1.0, but did they listen? NO. Did they listen to the community when Canvas got deleted? NO. Did they delete all the threads that are worth reading and replying? YES. This is feeling like a dictatorship most of the time I'm the one fixing the bug not bytro it seems they are getting a little lazy. Yeah Ik Imma get banned for this.
      pls explain how you help bytro to fix bugs
    • MiloK32 wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

Did you read the reason why canvas was incapable of keeping? NO. Did you understand the reason why the threads got closed? No. Also, you agree to the terms and services and then play the game, so you have to abide by the rules. Do you even know the definition of a dictatorship?
      yeah
      Stop lying, I think you answered yeah to define dictatorship, so define it(sure you'll google search it).
      The President
    • Tgufyru wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

I reload the page 7 times restart my computer, log out and in 7 times, repeat.

MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

yeah
      Stop lying, I think you answered yeah to define dictatorship, so define it(sure you'll google search it).
      Well I didn't need google for this because it was kind of happening in America It's a government specified by on particular person basically what :wallbash Trump :wallbash was doing.

• MiloK32 wrote:

Tgufyru wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

that is not what I meant, you said and I quote , “I’m the one fixing the bug not bytro it seems they are getting a little lazy” , how tf ur fixing bugs when the issue is only for urself
    • MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

yeah
      Well I didn't need google for this because it was kind of happening in America It's a government specified by on particular person basically what :wallbash Trump :wallbash was doing.
      Trump? Dictatorship? Trump cannot at all be close to a dictator as he allowed free election s, which is not at all what a dictatorship would do. Also, you don't even know the meaning of dictatorship..... Trump was very far from a dictatorship. So you don't know the meaning and start calling names at bytro?
      The President

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• By the way, I am not aware that we deleted any discussion threads on the aforementioned topics. We actually had very long discussion threads about these topics where we listened to and discussed with the community. As far as I know only duplicate threads were closed, because there is no need to have 5 separate threads to discuss the same issue.

As long as you are polite and don't spam or break the rules otherwise, you are free to discuss in the forums and also be critical, no problem.

MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

yeah
      Trump? Dictatorship? Trump cannot at all be close to a dictator as he allowed free election s, which is not at all what a dictatorship would do. Also, you don't even know the meaning of dictatorship..... Trump was very far from a dictatorship. So you don't know the meaning and start calling names at bytro?
      Ayo chill no politics
      What do I put here?
    • MiloK32 wrote:

Tgufyru wrote:

MiloK32 wrote:

These things happen, I dunno how to help u. Just got to wait it out or... idk if it’s just call of war, could be a bug that is related between your network, browser (or something) and what call of war runs on.

edit: sry I probably sound stupid lol I don’t have a PhD in tech
      What do I put here?
    • freezy wrote:

By the way, I am not aware that we deleted any discussion threads on the aforementioned topics. We actually had very long discussion threads about these topics where we listened to and discussed with the community. As far as I know only duplicate threads were closed, because there is no need to have 5 separate threads to discuss the same issue.

As long as you are polite and don't spam or break the rules otherwise, you are free to discuss in the forums and also be critical, no problem.
      For your information, the last remaining thread for discussion of the abandoning of Canvas was closed about two weeks ago. It completed your censorship of discussion of the topic.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • As far as I know it was closed because the last pages only consisted of spam and no meaningful discussion anymore. If you have something meaningful to add to that topic, you may ask our mods to re-open it, or you can ask if you can create a new one with new information. That's general advice btw, also counts for other topics.
      We had this topic open for weeks, with 26 pages full of comments, and we have read through all the critic and commented on it, and even implemented many suggestions into the game. Censorship to me looks much different. The sub forum is even called Suggestions & Criticism, so we are not averse to it.
    • Let me refresh your memory. When this bomb was dropped, at first, there were several threads on the topic. Since this was a very sensitive and complicated subject which evoked many emotions, that was quite logical, and there were several angles to it: people just being surprised that their game suddenly looked completely different, people complaining that it couldn't run at all anymore, some just spitting out sheer frustration over the diminished gaming experience, suggestions on how to improve WebGL, et cetera. Related and similar subjects, but not the same; and all on a hot topic. It is true, debate was very heated and occasionally people said things they shouldn't have; but emotions ran high.

The first action of the moderators was to close all threads except one. New threads were forbidden and quickly closed or deleted by mods. All those sub-subjects were crammed into a single thread, and many people had opinions on them; so indeed it quickly ran into 25 pages. Walls of text, arguments on sub-subjects uncomprehensible because they were spread over many pages, and diluted and diverted to different ones all them time. A chaos indeed, BECAUSE it was all in one thread. People were understandably disgusted by it, and started staying away from it. Discussion died down, which is of course exactly what you wanted.

And then, when the thread became cold, even this last remaining thread was closed. Canvas isn't just gone, you want it to be like it was never even there. Anyone who might have something to say about it doesn't have a place on the forums anymore.

It is true that this isn't censorship the North Korean way, like "you cannot discuss this topic". It is much more subtle, and much more dangerous because everything SEEMS to be OK. Yet Bytro subtly nudged the discussion into the direction you always wanted: death, cold, uninteresting.

The key issue, why canvas had to be killed at all, still hasn't been adressed. You made a vague statement like "changes under the hood caused the game to crash", but I clearly remember the release notes for the version and there was NOTHING even slightly related to graphics on it, which makes it hard to believe that Canvas just decided to stop working all of a sudden. To me, that clearly can't have been the reason, so there must have been something else... and the only one I can think of, is that the group of canvas players was problematic in some way and you wanted to get rid of us. Public tears about long-term players leaving probably switched to hurrays of success behind closed doors.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • The forum has clear rules about double posting. When members of the support team close duplicate threads, we are enforcing that rule, to keep the forum clean and tidy. A great many of us on the support team also had opinions about Canvas, and expressed them on the thread. However, when no new meaningful feedback was provided for a long time, and the thread was simply used to spam and denounce the game (a violation of the ToS), closing it as well was the best course of action for everyone. Like freezy said, if you have more feedback on the topic, please feel free to send a message to a mod or GO, and we will be more than happy to open the thread for you.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine