Looking for an alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an alliance

I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance. I’m looking to become better and learn everything I can to become the best playe I can be. I would say I have pretty decent stats at the moment, especially since I just started playing in late April. My in-game name is the same as my forum name.
    • Kycerrrr wrote:

I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance. I’m looking to become better and learn everything I can to become the best playe I can be. I would say I have pretty decent stats at the moment, especially since I just started playing in late April. My in-game name is the same as my forum name.
      I'm willing to offer you an alliance spot. I sent you an invitation in the mail. You will also have to join The Golden Spire Discord server, which I will send the link to if you join.
    • Kycerrrr wrote:

I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance.
      hah, that's an understatement. You're legendary, if you started back in April, or maybe it's just that you're addicted to gaming? I will be rejoining call of war in 2022, I would be happy to have you. [coughs] i wondered whether you hacked the thing for a moment haha. Don't mind phoenix, his alliance is a bunch of rubbish, less than 2.0 for ratios. Also, in case anyone wonders how a retired player checks things out, message just alexa at callofwar.com (lollollol, it's my stat&fact checking account, it will be deleted once i start playing.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

Kycerrrr wrote:

I’m somewhat new to the game and looking to join an alliance.
      hah, that's an understatement. You're legendary, if you started back in April, or maybe it's just that you're addicted to gaming? I will be rejoining call of war in 2022, I would be happy to have you. [coughs] i wondered whether you hacked the thing for a moment haha. Don't mind phoenix, his alliance is a bunch of rubbish, less than 2.0 for ratios. Also, in case anyone wonders how a retired player checks things out, message just alexa at callofwar.com (lollollol, it's my stat&fact checking account, it will be deleted once i start playing.
      Alexa, please shut off. I just joined and i just managed to get 9 new members in the last 3 days. So I would appreciate it if you kindly be quiet. Also, please remind me tomorrow to "win 4th AvA".

The post was edited 1 time, last by Phoenix4969 ().

• He didn't "get in", he is the leader, Brutus. 1v1 you? My new CoN province ratios hit around 6.0, my game name is just alexa
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • my advise: get a discord account, it's very useful to get into any good alliance, or just increase the quality of gameplay in general.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Just laughs. Nice, you found me, eh? I'm experimenting to write a forum guide, not serious gameplay. Anyway, good luck if you don't want to stick with me.

-Alexandera Nevsky