AI is completely retarded

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI is completely retarded

I started playing with Saudi Arabia recently and the AI decided it was a good idea to spend 30,000 dollars, 10,000 food, 13,000 boxes and 4800 rare metals to build 16 PROPAGANDA BUILDINGS IN 16 OUT OF 27 PROVINCES AT THE START OF THE GAME. I started to research stuff and realized I had no money, which I thought was strange, I realized what was going on and then I stopped construction of all of them individually, but I only got around 100 of each resource back because they were mostly done.

Who in the fuck thought it was a good idea to allow the AI to do this? To waste resources and fuck the player over before they even start playing the damn game? It's not even helpful. Morale goes up to 100% once you conquer the slightest AI province, so these buildings are essentially useless, and the AI decides to build 16 of them.

I've been waiting for a speed round for over a month, and now that I've finally joined one, I'm fucked. I have no food, no boxes, essentially no money and I'm starting at a disadvantage. So much for giving every player the same initial resources when broken AI can come along and spend willy nilly. At least give it some useful tasks to do for heaven's sakes. Who builds 16 propaganda offices BEFORE RESEARCHING INFANTRY? Why would you allow your AI to do this? It's suicide. Fix this.
      Don't leave games, you morons.
      Chinese proverb
      Confucius
      Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    • Another thing I forgot to add, which is just wonderful, the AI didn't build them in cities, where, you know, resources get made. No, instead, they decided that the best course of action was to build them in secondary provinces (((((which can no longer generate anything but a few resources because of the changes to CoW classic))))) SOME OF WHICH DIDN'T PRODUCE ANYTHING.

You might as well remove this pathetic excuse for an AI if this is what it's going to do. I'd rather start playing late and start from scratch rather than be set back initially because of poor decisions.
      Don't leave games, you morons.
      Chinese proverb
      Confucius
      Sun Tzu - The Art of War