Manchu - 9th ID is Recruiting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Manchu - 9th ID is Recruiting

Manchu - Keep Up The Fire!

The motto of the U.S. Army's 9th Infantry Division Light Fighter Regiment "Manchu."

This alliance is dedicated to teamwork, growth, and competition. Founded and led by a U.S. Army Veteran, Manchuu. We require active members who are willing to teach as well as learn.

Your K:D ratio must be positive. I don't put a lot of stock in high K:D as long as it’s positive and your win rate looks good. Everyone knows gold can influence KD which is why we are looking for not only a positive KD but indicators of strong play, intelligent play, team work, and activity.
      What I can promise:
      • Free Beer :beer:
      • Fair and equal playtime.
      • Clear communication and leadership.
      • Organized and dedicated resources for everyone.
        • I am interested in creating teams and battle groups within our alliance. For growth, based on level and experience of game play, and for learning/strategizing together.
      • Good Leadership - We have players who are experienced in leading clans and guilds over the years. Some competitive and semi-pro (very long ago). I'm interested in being the best but I also know I have some stuff to learn. I believe in surrounding myself with the smartest players and listening to the collective voice to make this the best alliance in, perhaps, the world?

Who do we want?
      • Those who are looking to grow, learn, and contribute to a competitive alliance.
      • Players who have experience with the RTS or turn-based gameplay and enjoy the challenge.
      • Experienced CoW players, maybe in a great alliance, looking for a place to step up and lead something new.
      • Those who are looking for a chance to get in on the ground level of an alliance with the goal of being a top-tier force in the CoW community.
      • Serious players from all nationalities and backgrounds. English is a must, though, so please be able to communicate and understand English.
      • Those who are at level 25 or higher. If you're interested in leadership, you must be level 80+

Alliance Guidelines:

1. You must be active at least a few days a week. Inactivity of more than a week will lead to removal. If you plan on taking time away just check in and let leadership know.
      2. During any match (even low key random battles) you must be able to check in every 2-3 hours during game play. Inactivity not only effects your team members but it lessens your chances to win.
      3. Be willing to learn and lead. A good leader also knows how to follow and when to follow.
      4. Leave your ego at the door. I'm not interested in drama, "rock-stars" or anyone with a god complex.
      5. Maintain a competitive posture in all games and always practice grace and good sportsmanship. If you are wearing our tag you represent us all.

If you have questions, or just want to say hi, feel free to message me directly or stop over at our Discord.
      discord.gg/ujjqVzXs
      Keep Up The Fire!