In Game Tournaments

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In Game Tournaments

Who would like to see in game tournaments? 5
        Yes (4) 80%
        No (0) 0%
        Maybe (0) 0%
        Need more information to make up my mind (1) 20%
      11:45 Johan Von Kepler: I have heard of up to 1000% but i have never seen it myself
      11:45 Johan Von Kepler: 200% is the most i have seen
      11:50 Reichtofen Patton: Didn't want to use up chat space ...i knew about the offers they give for buying gold...i was more interested in actual in game events where the game operators give gold away to the top people in a defined contest...with the elo system you use which is similar to what i used in my chess tournament days...you could have a Round Robin competition with incremental prizes given to the top players...
      11:51 Reichtofen Patton: could set up individual matches for a hundred players at a time and then the winners could play each other till they get to the finals and the prizes...and could give small consolation resource rewards as consolation prizes to the losers
      11:52 Reichtofen Patton: i would eventually like to learn the game well enough to set up events like that for your company
      11:53 Reichtofen Patton: Would generate lots of revenue for the company too...but you could put gold buy ins at only a certain amount once or twice in the tournament
      11:54 Johan Von Kepler: Hmm interesting idea you should put it on the forums
      11:54 Johan Von Kepler: would be good to have a real reason for alliance games
      11:55 Reichtofen Patton: that too...possibilities could be something the developers or owners would like to take a look at :tumbleweed:
      If it is possible; It is already done. If it's impossible it just takes a while longer. :tumbleweed:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reichtoffen Patton ().