Gold Usage Report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lmao yeah this would be a good feature xD

I doubt they will implement it tho..... probably see it as shaming gold users. Not really shaming if u display everyone's gold :whistling:
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• I mean, everyone uses gold to some level (ex. you want to produce something and your 200 units short of manpower to produce it so you use gold to buy the rest). Some people use a lot of gold for spies and resources. I would imagine that a gold report at the end of the game would get more people to buy gold if the winners keep having higher usage of gold.
    • Perhaps this has been mentioned,

I was told today in a game that a person has a dozen portable devices from phones to mp3players to tablets and has been racking up the free gold this game is offering by watching ads.

This is not good for the game and must stop.

It is one thing to have people spending real money to win a map it is quite another to have someone spend a few hours a day logging into a device and collection Gold for free.

That FREE gold skews the game further agains those who do not use Gold and combine that with those who Pay to use Gold makes the game senseless to play.

I realize there are expenses and I have paid for gold because I enjoyed the game and thought I should give back but to allow the influx of Gold that is currently happening is ruining a wonderful game.
    • Honestly gold right now is part of the strategy. you don't have to use gold but it helps massively, every one now is more equal anyone can farm gold. so you cant make the excuse of he's using gold. so it's unfair should, this not be in the game, of course but you know it is what it is
      "I don't know jeff!"

Chris kamara
    • So the idea is to saturate the mobile devices with Call of war, farm that free gold as an ad runs, and play.

The folks that pay for gold are not persuaded not 2 due to the FREE farming option. I can't imagine that being good for the game and the developers.

Get rid of the freebie gold. Reward people who stick it out and play to the end with gold reward, reward players for starting and competing in multiple games and events... but this free poop is pushing me away and I am a gamer who never quits, who always plays their turns. I think I am a type of player this platform wants.
    • jockewing wrote:

So the idea is to saturate the mobile devices with Call of war, farm that free gold as an ad runs, and play.

The folks that pay for gold are not persuaded not 2 due to the FREE farming option. I can't imagine that being good for the game and the developers.

Get rid of the freebie gold. Reward people who stick it out and play to the end with gold reward, reward players for starting and competing in multiple games and events... but this free poop is pushing me away and I am a gamer who never quits, who always plays their turns. I think I am a type of player this platform wants.
      farming gold by ads is also a way devs make money :)
    • Tgufyru wrote:

jockewing wrote:

So the idea is to saturate the mobile devices with Call of war, farm that free gold as an ad runs, and play.

farming gold by ads is also a way devs make money :)
      Watch it mods will ban u for that.

:00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• MadMike69 wrote:

Cpt. Stephen Rogers wrote:

I think it would be helpful and interesting if at the end of each game, it shows how much gold was used by each player. This could appear in the Newspaper as a separate article to the payout article.
      This would go against privacy(rules/law). Players have no right to know how much another player has spent.
      This is clearly not a violation of privacy. Everyone is using user names and their identities are not revealed. Further, how is this different then the reports that showcase percentage of research done (most advanced nations), Largest Armies, Wealthiest Nations, etc in the newspaper throughout the game that change each day. Moreover, the games reflect who has high command and who doesn't.
    • To comply with the GDPR, we may not release such user data, as it constitutes transaction information, since gold can be bought with real money. Furthermore, this would lead to blacklisting and gold shaming, further violations of the ToS.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine