Button Positioning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Button Positioning

The position of the "Espionage" button 9A) covers half of the "Front Reports" button (B) on PC (browser). It doesn't cover anything important but looks weird and out of place. However, moving A simply downwards will not work as then it will cover/be covered by the chat window.

PS: Please ignore my betrayal of Crimea
    • USER10068207 wrote:

The position of the "Espionage" button 9A) covers half of the "Front Reports" button (B) on PC (browser). It doesn't cover anything important but looks weird and out of place. However, moving A simply downwards will not work as then it will cover/be covered by the chat window.

USER10068207 wrote:

I think this is due to the game designed for a taller screen

for example, this is its position on my screen, which is very close to a square.

The problem will also be fixed on the beta client, where the espionage tab is grouped with the other buttons.

The chat box once expanded will be able to be moved and resized.
      I should probably change what I write in here. -No one ever