Arizona - American homefront.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arizona - American homefront.

This is a Report on my playthrough, most likely will Report day by day

Read my East Texas play through if you like.

*Every 6 days = 1 year*
      *Every 2 months = in game day*

I started my story as Arizona, as the North American War was around the corner, I checked the coalition lists, seeing if I could join any, but I wasn’t impressed my the stats, so I made my own Coalition called the “NSAFA”

N - North
      S - South
      A - American
      F - Free
      A - Alliance

I successfully recruited West Texas into my Coaltiion, he is a level 90 and has a 2 KD. Two more nations to go to fill my coalition. I also signed a Non Aggresion Pact with North California, meaning he might invade South California soon, meaning our borders will connect.

I started regrouping my troops, I wanted to connect with the River so I decided to get ready for an Invasion of South California, I regrouped my troops while also seeing the threat from New Mexico, I set up fortifications. I also researched Infantry, Armored Cars, Light Tanks, Tactical Bombers. will try to sign a Non-Aggresion-Pact with West Mexico.

I constructed Tank Plants in Pheonix and Prescott, I constructed a Barrack in Yuma, I constructed two Aircraft Factory’s in Flagstaff and Tucson, and thats pretty much it.

I wanted to try and expand my Airforce beyond its limit, starting Project Force.

The post was edited 2 times, last by cl0xy ().

• Coalition / Diplomacy -

It was time to recruit more nations to the NSAFA. Quickly I noticed that Utah applied, he was a great experienced player (level 108, 1.24 kd), so I let him in, the NSAFA needed one more member to be a full Coalition, and me and West Texas eyed South.

Utah noticed that East Mexico was a player who most likely used gold, West Texas tried to recruit him but according to East Mexico, he said that he is interested but will wait a while to join a Coalition, East Mexico also demanded me to not invade the Mexicos because he needed to unite Mexico.

Multiple nations wanted to join our coalition, but were all denied due to the fact that they were very new players, and we were still waiting on Eastern Mexicos final decision.

Research, Construction and Production -

Research expanded into Interceptors and Artillery. I also wanted to expand in the Naval section, but that would most likely be in day 2. I made Industry and made Light Tanks, Tactical Bombers and Infantry.

Wars and Expansion -

As said in my last post, I wanted to expand west into the Californias, the plan was to invade South California with 30 units, I knew it would attack North California, so I would do it as soon South California did, and finally, it happened. South California invaded North California and I attacked, North California attacked before I thought he would so I couldn’t get the invasion force I wanted to, although I was not worried about the lack of numbers and I didn’t think I would lose this war.

Utah’s Conquests -

Utah QUICKLY expanded into Nevada which was an AI nation, his plan was to quickly blitz through Nevada by cutting it in half and then cleaning up the other sides with barely any resistance, although Utah suffered more casualties then Nevada, it was obvious, the war would be a NSAFA victory.

Re-unification of Texas -

West Texas wanted to Reunite the two Texans for influence and for access to the Sea, his plan was to produce a bunch of Artillery and bomb the East Texans to nothing, the problem was that since it was Day 1, West Texas wont have enough Artillery to cover each lines of provinces, (since he didn’t want to cut East Texas, because it would be a very risky approach) meaning he would have to invade on Day 2 if he wanted enough artillery, meaning that’s East Texas could easily mobilize for war and East Texas would catch West Texas off guard ( i cant wait until i can just call west texas “texas” ) and even worse, East Mexico could join West Texas against East Texas for more influence, even worse East Mexico could completely invade East Texas, meaning that West Texas would have no chance at getting a coastline unless it expanded into Arkansas and to Louisiana, which would be a daunting task that would bring even more trouble and vulnerable to an invasion. So West Texas decided that to stop East Mexico from completely taking East Texas, it would split East Texas with East Mexico, and West Texas didnt have to worry about not having much artillery, and finally they split it, the invasion is still going on but it will be a clear NSAFA victory.

Invasion of North California, Idaho, and West Texas.

The post was edited 1 time, last by cl0xy ().

• Project Force -

I researched Interceptors, and finished researching Tactical bombers, and i learnt at a low level that a nation with a great Airforce cant be defeated. I constructed Tactical Bombers in the cities with Aircraft Factory’s, I hope the Aircrafts that will be made will help the invasion of South California.

The New Mexico Threat -

West Texas and New Mexico went into a COLD WAR. After I set up Fortifications on the New Mexican border, I sent troops to the border, although New Mexico didn’t have troops on my border, only one infantry unit, meaning that he was completely vulnerable to a attack. West Texas and New Mexico both had troops on the borders, although the aggressor is unknown, I decided not to build more Fortifications because there were no troops on the New Mexican Border, at least none that were a threat.

Coalitions -

There were a fair amount of Coalitions made although most were not full, and we were easily the most skilled.

List Of Coalitions Made -