Motorized movement speed problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Motorized movement speed problem

I have noticed in the latest release that there seems to be a problem with the movement of SP units (SP AA, SP ARty, Mot Inf, Med Tanks). I have a stack advancing into enemy territory and an ally is doing the same with a stack containing Inf and other slow units. We are both in Flat terrain going into enemy flat terrain. We are both Asian doctrine. I should be moving quite a bit faster than him. (My unit is the images is closer to the left than my ally's)
    • This is my stack of SP stuff closer to the west (stack speed indicated as 66)
      Time to attack point is 1h27m
      So my stack is 50% faster, is closer to the target but takes 2 minutes longer - something is wrong?
      Images
      • Movement speed problem (mot).png

837.12 kB, 932×635, viewed 6 times
    • If there is no forced march involved, the only explanation i can think of of the top of my head is that your friend spied the province you are going to attack, and there is an infrastructure built in it. Otherwise if there is no forced march involved, i think you should report this bug through the support system directly to moderator, maybe they can help explaining it better
    • OK some more information.
      My ally declared war on the enemy before I did (trade embargo then declare war).
      Until he actually opened fire with his artillery, his stack was travelling at 42 km/hr (ie friendly territory speed rate)
      I also declared war (a bit after my ally) and my speed in his territory was halved.
      That is the reason for the movement times.
      The question now becomes why was my ally's speed not halved as well
      Images
      • Movement speed problem 3.png

927.1 kB, 931×744, viewed 3 times