Which doctrine Is Better in 22 Maps?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'd prefer Axis specificaly Ukraine as it is surrounded by communist neighbors which can be defeated easily early game to capture an advantage. Axis is good early game and most 22p maps end in 10days. Pan-Asians would be next, if it existed there is no Pan-Asian country in 22p map as of my knowledge. So next up is Communist, Allies is the worst as they won't be able to reap the fruits of their investment in industry in only 10days. In the end it's upto personal preferance.
    • Axis is good early game and most 22p maps end in 10days. So Pan-Asians would be next, if it existed there is no Pan-Asian country in 22p map as of my knowledge. So next up is Communist, Allies is the worst as they won't be able to reap the fruits of their investment in industry in only 10days.
      If you want a more detailed breakdown of all Logitech's Stream Camera offerings, be sure to check out the best Logitech Stream Camera for all the info. In the meantime, keep reading for the best Stream Camera.
    • JennyLoan wrote:

Axis is good early game and most 22p maps end in 10days.Pakistani Clothes Online So Pan-Asians would be next, if it existed there is no Pan-Asian country in 22p map as of my knowledge. So next up is Communist, Allies is the worst as they won't be able to reap the fruits of their investment in industry in only 10days
      You just copied my post with a random link inside it!!
      Where do I report this?
    • Personally, I would prefer being commintern but axis is also good . Reason being axis is more of a “get the ball rolling” doctrine . If your luck is super terrible ( unlikely to happen) , you get an experienced neighbour next door you are done .
      Commintern is the opposite with more options , as you could turtle and not face much problems ( axis would have rss problems)( Also , commintern is better the longer the war draws on) But being said , Axis would be the better doctrine , but commintern gives you a lot more options( Axis would be good for playing with alliance members as you would get help if stuck with a war but some play solo and anything could happen with solo ) . And commintern doesn’t lose to Axis if played by an active , experienced player ( basically don’t do battle unless you have good number advantage) And Axis advance would be slow since experienced player would mirror their moves and kill any lone units that travel to capture provinces . Then , axis advantage would start to fall off as you would be able to spam units while axis can’t. To sum in up , as long as you don’t die or lose your army within the first few days of war , you would be fine and likely win.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tgufyru ().

• COMINTERN: As everyone in the game starts with unarmoured units which is countered by Rocket Artillery, those are OP in early game. Especially as comitern unlocks the research at day one instead of day 2. It's also pretty decent against light armour so RA should be your main unit up to day 8 where more armour starts to be on the battlefield. At that point you can make SP artillery which is a fast anti armour unit.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Keep in mind that Axis has mot. inf that is unlocked on day 1, is buffed, requires no special building (you'll produce some sort of infantry unit), moves faster, and takes less time to research than rocket arty. Could be another reason why some prefer Axis.

But with slightly better developed nations (See: Saturday madness and my playthrough) comintern is better suited.
      I should probably change what I write in here. -No one ever
    • TomtheBuilder wrote:

Keep in mind that Axis has mot. inf that is unlocked on day 1, is buffed, requires no special building (you'll produce some sort of infantry unit), moves faster, and takes less time to research than rocket arty. Could be another reason why some prefer Axis.

But with slightly better developed nations (See: Saturday madness and my playthrough) comintern is better suited.
      Absolutely the reason I prefer axis. Though if facing active competition(which is never in22p map) then Mech.Inf is the way to go.
    • jefin b wrote:

I like allied doctrine in historical world war, in my opinion its good in long games.
      And there is the problem, the Clash of Nations are a fast small map where the Allied doctrine can't show its best late game strength.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • TomtheBuilder wrote:

Keep in mind that Axis has mot. inf that is unlocked on day 1, is buffed, requires no special building (you'll produce some sort of infantry unit), moves faster, and takes less time to research than rocket arty. Could be another reason why some prefer Axis.

Yes usually I research axis infantry and ac followed by motorised infantry and light tanks then subs.

Allied is good coz u get tactical bombers day 1
    • Best early game units for each doctrine -
      Allies- Tactical Bombers. Good against Unarmored and ok against light armored. Exceptional against Artillery (even with AA, though not to such an extent) which is commonly used by competitive players. (any kind but better against non-self Propelled). Long range. Good against most common unit in infantry. Unarmored is the most common branch. Early game can wipe out your opponent's infantry. Only aircraft which doesn't have to kneel down to Anti-Air, as Anti-Air is an Unarmored unit(though it's still weak to it.) Sp.AA on the other hand is another story due to it being light armored. It's good against most in the Ordance and infantry branch.
      Allies get it early at day 1, also airplane research takes long and allies get research reduction time. They also get specific unit boosts.

BMfox wrote:

COMINTERN: As everyone in the game starts with unarmoured units which is countered by Rocket Artillery, those are OP in early game. Especially as comitern unlocks the research at day one instead of day 2. It's also pretty decent against light armour so RA should be your main unit up to day 8 where more armour starts to be on the battlefield. At that point you can make SP artillery which is a fast anti armour unit.
      I can't explain better.
      Axis and Pan-Asian comming soon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blue&Bright ().