Generals for individual units.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Generals for individual units.

(Got the idea from another game) You can buy generals for gold and depending on their rank and skills (Buying a general should be a permanent general that you can use in any game/any country. The higher the rank or skill with price would also be higher. A General example could be Erwin Rommel. He should have skills in desert terrain fighting which could give better attack damage and mobility. He would also have maxed out skills in leading tank units. He also would give the units a much bigger health bar. and if you were to put him in a division made of many units his skills would affect the whole division. You can put these generals late in-game or early depending on your play style. In my opnion, It changes the whole game for the better.
      Images
      • B.PNG.png

301.47 kB, 877×453, viewed 7 times

Justin Trudeau wrote:

Canada Never Existed
    • Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match
      Well then a whole new currency would be needed and I'm not sure if the creators would do such a thing for just generals.
      money in game can get spies

it would be able to buy generals.

The post was edited 1 time, last by cl0xy ().

• cl0xy wrote:

Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match
      Well then a whole new currency would be needed and I'm not sure if the creators would do such a thing for just generals.
      money in game can get spies
      it would be able to buy generals.
      Well, I was thinking like a permanent General you can use in any game in any country you want. So I don't think in-game money would work.

Justin Trudeau wrote:

Canada Never Existed
    • Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

money in game can get spiesit would be able to buy generals.
      Well, I was thinking like a permanent General you can use in any game in any country you want. So I don't think in-game money would work.
      making the game more pay to win?
    • Noogn wrote:

(Got the idea from another game) You can buy generals for gold and depending on their rank and skills (Buying a general should be a permanent general that you can use in any game/any country. The higher the rank or skill with price would also be higher. A General example could be Erwin Rommel. He should have skills in desert terrain fighting which could give better attack damage and mobility. He would also have maxed out skills in leading tank units. He also would give the units a much bigger health bar. and if you were to put him in a division made of many units his skills would affect the whole division. You can put these generals late in-game or early depending on your play style. In my opnion, It changes the whole game for the better.
      I disagree generals should be added to this game though recruiting stations and RNG for example every day you have a chance to get a general and adding recruiting stations gives you a better chance at getting generals. overall though this is a bad idea. it makes the game more pay to win, creates less of a skills gap and makes a more unfair and less fun gameplay loop. also there would be many ways to cheese the game by have generals such as putting a general in your army right before a fight then taking said general off you army and putting it on another one right before engaging in combat. overall I don't think you put a lot of thought into thinking about ways that this would 1. improve the game(add more fun) and 2. create a better gameplay loop than before
    • Well, you could do something like if everyone would get to pick a starting general (3-5 options) and you get one you could do like objectives with the general like "Destroy 50 Light Tanks" and you would get some sort of currency and if you keep completing objectives you would get enough cash buy a new general and you would repeat the steps to get a new general. I feel like it would reward active players and give new gameplay than the one we have currently. I'm not sure it's just my opnion.

Justin Trudeau wrote:

Canada Never Existed
    • cl0xy wrote:

Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

Noogn wrote:

cl0xy wrote:

money in game can get spiesit would be able to buy generals.
      making the game more pay to win?

I have to agree with you about this game becoming more pay to win more than it already is.

Justin Trudeau wrote:

Canada Never Existed