Clash of Nations - Let's Play: Ukraine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clash of Nations - Let's Play: Ukraine

Day I: Day One began with me buliding some Barracks and Tank Plants (the latter after I build some Lvl 1 Industry) and also starting research on Cruisers, which won't finish until Day II. In the meanwhile, I'm going to buff up my army and prepare for a future invasion of the Caucasus. In the meanwhile I'm buliding some Motorized Infantry because while they're expensive early game, they do pack a significant punch against Regular Infantry.

Day II Log: I've begun research on Level 2 Infantry and Medium Tanks, and I've begun construction on a naval fleet, already with 1 Cruiser and I intend on making another to hopefully deal some decisive blows against Turkey when the time comes. I've also attacked Crimea, and I've sent my Cruiser to deal with the garrison in Sevastopol, which is made up of a Armored Car and 2 Infantry. I've begun mass construction on Lvl 2 Industry and am about to initate Operation Kyiv, which comes in 2 phases.

Day 3 Log (Unfinished): the War against the Caucasus has begun, with Ukrainian troops rapidly seizing the Western parts of the Caucasus, and I've noticed my Medium Tank division having the ability to one-shot the outdated lvl 1 Infantry of the Caucasus. I intend to get this conquest done in less than...twenty-four hours. That may not seem plausible, but at the time of writing this, there's 18hrs and 21mins left. I've also forged a secret alliance with Sweden, so when the time comes and we reveal ourselves, little opposition shall remain. I've also begun construction on Lvl 2 Industry and then I noticed something... the Caucasus has a Food and Goods node, along with a Oil, Iron and Food city which would boost my economy quite a bit due to my food and goods production...lacking but that could fix everything! I hope this round finishes well.

Current Casualties
      Ukraine: 1,427
      Caucasus: 5,412
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>

The post was edited 7 times, last by IronKnight ().

• Sigmaticalium wrote:

Ukraine is a good nation. make some good relations with turkey/romania and you're good
      Does them being provinces of mine count as 'good relations'

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

things are going so harsh on me, it's like begging for K/D ratio, mine is only 1.59, it'll decrease A LOT
      ok

• Claudio von Panjim wrote:

also, are you NewLivionNight?
      Yes.

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Goodluck with Ukraine, it's in a good position(for winning) but it doesn't increase kdr.
      You sure about that? I can prove you wrong in a instant.

• Day II Log (Unfinished): I've begun research on Level 2 Infantry and Medium Tanks, and I've begun construction on a naval fleet, already with 1 Cruiser and I intend on making another to hopefully deal some decisive blows against Turkey when the time comes. I've also attacked Crimea, and I've sent my Cruiser to deal with the garrison in Sevastopol, which is made up of a Armored Car and 2 Infantry. I've begun mass construction on Lvl 2 Industry and am about to initate Operation Kyiv, which comes in 2 phases.

@cl0xy @Sigmaticalium @BrutusTrump and @Claudio von Panjim (If you don't want me to ping you everytime I make a new log please tell me.)
      Images
      • Screenshot 2021-08-02 6.57.21 AM.png

799.19 kB, 1,344×756, viewed 100 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by IronKnight ().

• BrutusTrump wrote:

Don’t ping me every time you make a new log.
      Okay, I won't. Thanks for informing me, would you like to be pinged for...decisive events in the let's play? (Major Wars, Economic and Military Projects, etc)

• IronKnight wrote:

Day II Log (Unfinished): I've begun research on Level 2 Infantry and Medium Tanks, and I've begun construction on a naval fleet, already with 1 Cruiser and I intend on making another to hopefully deal some decisive blows against Turkey when the time comes. I've also attacked Crimea, and I've sent my Cruiser to deal with the garrison in Sevastopol, which is made up of a Armored Car and 2 Infantry.

@cl0xy @Sigmaticalium @BrutusTrump and @Claudio von Panjim (If you don't want me to ping you everytime I make a new log please tell me.)
      Get mech inf
      The Saviour
    • Pre-Day III Log: So I've begun my offensive on the Caucasus, which involves 1 AA, 4 lvl 2 Infantry, 1 light tank and 1 medium tank in the Northern Task Force, and about 1 AA and 7 Infantry in the Southern Task Force which haven't been made up yet. I've dispatched one of my cruisers to neutralize the Caucasian Air Force in the Area, as i intend to take NO risks if they go AI. My goal was complete as now I now longer have to worry... for now. My goal is to take the cities of Rostov and Krasondar, along with the provinces of Yeysk, Anapa and Maykop. I'm considering finding some allies but that's based on who doesn't go AI.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2021-08-02 7.23.38 AM.png

989.33 kB, 1,220×686, viewed 94 times

• BrutusTrump wrote:

Don’t you need some artillery?
      The artillery will be brought in once I've reached my first goal: Capture Rostov.

• Day 3 Log (Unfinished): the War against the Caucasus has begun, with Ukrainian troops rapidly seizing the Western parts of the Caucasus, and I've noticed my Medium Tank division having the ability to one-shot the outdated lvl 1 Infantry of the Caucasus. I intend to get this conquest done in less than...twenty-four hours. That may not seem plausible, but at the time of writing this, there's 18hrs and 21mins left. I've also forged a secret alliance with Sweden, so when the time comes and we reveal ourselves, little opposition shall remain. I've also begun construction on Lvl 2 Industry and then I noticed something... the Caucasus has a Food and Goods node, along with a Oil, Iron and Food city which would boost my economy quite a bit due to my food and goods production...lacking but that could fix everything! I hope this round finishes well.

Current Casualties
      Ukraine: 1,427
      Caucasus: 5,412
      Images
      • Screenshot 2021-08-02 4.29.15 PM.png

855.59 kB, 1,360×765, viewed 106 times
      • Screenshot 2021-08-02 4.29.38 PM.png

842.46 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 92 times