Suggestion: add an option to have a progress map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: add an option to have a progress map

In my opinion it would be a really cool feature to add, a map of the world that will be saved at the end of every day and you will be able to watch it and zoom in and view the overall progress and territories of countries.

Yes, we already have the maps in the news. But it is unbelievable small and has the "confrontations" points (marked with red fire signs) which makes it very uncomfortable to use. Personally and I believe many more players would like this option, this adds a lot good experience to the game and will make the game even more awesome than ever.

Personally I used to take a screenshot of the map every day and save it in a seperate discord server but it is uncomfortable as well since I forget to take screenshots some times, usually it was not done at the same hours, and it is uncomfortable to browse through when watching it.

It makes me very proud when I am able to pull off some things like overcoming a superpower in the game or counter-attacking a huge invasion towards me. The problem is that after that, this moment is gone... And I cant review it again and have some sort of "nostalgy" after it unless I look at the news map (which is very bad) or save it manually by taking screenshots, this is a huge bummer.