Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ukraine Day to Day report- Europe Map

Day 1
      I was rejoicing and relaxing with my family after the recent elections as I had steamrolled the polls and had 70% votes in all provinces. The ill developed country of Ukraine shall prosper under my rule. ' Румуни агресували проти нас, ми не будемо чекати, з цього моменту ми будемо тільки просуватися вперед. Іди Україна, для громадян.' We currently have no military except a few land infantry, but now I told the scientists to research artillery, I will not let the patriots who have agreed to be part of the army to die. We shall win without out citizens dying. While the artillery were being researched, I funded a second lab in Ukraine(unlike the previous rulers who didn't do much to help the people) to research infantry. The scientist were efficient and finished the research in 30 minutes. I was happy, but the scientist said that men on foot were slow and we needed a faster alternative , I secretly knew that the scientist knew better than I did so I let them research the fast motorized infantry. They said that it was going to take 8 more hours if we were to have the fastest troops. I didn't execute them like the tradition and trusted whatever they did. To rule a vast empire with an efficient administration the ruler needs to trust the people and the people need to trust the administration. Then after artillery was finished I wanted an armored vehicle so they started up with the armored car. I appointed an officer for the construction, one for the research and one for training and army. To manage a kingdom with 22 states and 5 cities alone was hard, but when our empire grows it will be harder to manage so the officer will be giving me daily updates on their specific branches of administration. The officers were experienced veterans who were appointed by me, I didn't want to waste crucial resources on making referendums for the officers. Today was a day which we declared war on Crimea for them denying our use of the Sevastopol port even for $30M, Ivan Daria didn't build Naval Bases in Odessa and Voroshilovgrad because they were not open to the sea. We sent an armored car to Kherson as there was no garrison there, we also patrolled the garrison of all the provinces with our interceptor before declaring war. With a heavy heart I went to sleep. Millions of Ukrainians are going to die during this conflict. I didn't want to wake up today to the evil tidings, I lay on the bush under the stars with my mother putting me to sleep, how was the vista when I was a child. How I wish I could lay in my bed till the war ended. My stroll through memory lane was interrupted by my personal advisor bringing me today's morning herald . The evil tidings were well very evil
      Display Spoiler
      well evil for the Crimeans
      Images
      • Screenshot_20210803-110858~2.png

102.65 kB, 720×268, viewed 176 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Blue&Bright ().

• Our fantastic commander Nikolai Vatulin has used artillery to bombard the enemy, but when he sent an airplane to patrol he forgot to recall it hence the 200causalties.
      Ivan Dalia reports - (See the image below)
      Mikael Karvchak Reports - Infantry Lv.1 , Mot Inf Lv.1
      Artillery Lv.1
      Armored Car Lv.1, Light tank Lv.1
      Interceptor Lv.1, Attack bomber Lv.1, Naval Bomber Lv.1
      Third Party private newspaper headlines - (see image below, for a pleasant surprise)
      Images
      • Screenshot_20210803-120125.png

785.56 kB, 720×1,600, viewed 91 times
      • Screenshot_20210803-120158.png

635.8 kB, 720×1,600, viewed 92 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Blue&Bright ().

• I was looking at the newspaper reports today when I was eating breakfast, today I was angry with my secretary for mismanaging resources so we had to cancel Project Залізничне сполучення or
      Zaliznychne spoluchennya. Honestly it was not his fault, Ukraine was still an I'll developed country even with the world's largest economy. So we started up тимулювання економіки or operation stymulyuvannya ekonomiky. Which will build Industries in Poltava to increase goods production and local industries in many proviences. We made a secret military alliance with Poland, but our population is not happy with their poor strategies and bad ideas. France and Germany have been at War because, France promised the independence of all the AI nations surrounding Germany. Germany attacked Netherlands and France declared war on Germany. Poland is taking the Baltic nations. Moroccco is taking Western Sahara. Canada and South USA are taking North USA, though they seem to be coordinating very well. They have not announced anything about their relation, so they may have a secret alliance. There is one coalition containing Finland and Italy named Communist Union, France made a coalition and I made a coalition. I also proposed an alliance with Canada and South USA. I am bombarding all troops of Crimeia with Artillery. The day seems to be going good. Me and Poland and planning an invasion on Communist Russia. UK declared war on France and even though initially France was winning the war against Germany he has all his troops in the east . So UK came in and them France signed an armistice with Germany and now Germany joined the French coalition and are fighting the UK. Our foreign minister convinced me to sign a peace treaty with Canada and South USA, they both have a K/D of 3+ and are Lv.90. I created my own coalition, no one joined yet. (today was a busy day in real life so no story element- Sorry :( . I also lack goods so traded with Geramany and Poland.
      Nikolai Vatulin reports - Nothing much except conquest of the whole of Sevastapol with artillery and close to 0 losses.
      We have a very big military operation coming up so we sent all our planes, artillery and offensive units to the communist front.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Blue&Bright: Pictures coming in 1 hour. ().

• Images, research and building will come next.
      Images
      • Screenshot (182).png

68.39 kB, 321×409, viewed 89 times
      • Screenshot (181).jpg

72.83 kB, 1,024×471, viewed 79 times
      • photoart.collagemaker.picgrid.edit.photoframe_20218413439135.png

783.23 kB, 1,080×1,080, viewed 92 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blue&Bright ().

• Today I was on my way to the capitol building when, I read that both of our Mot.Infantry divisions could 1 shot the outdated infantry, Each of them contained 4mot.inf, 3light tanks, 2 medium tanks and 1 armored car. We also had a stack of 7 artillery with some infantry and armored cars in front of them. We used artillery against large stacks. Our Lv.2 interceptors could scout and tell us where to use artillery, where to use planes, and where to use close combat units. I also had 2 single mot.Inf which would occupy empty provinces, provinces occupied by Anti Tank/ Anti-Air, or provinces with units destroyed by my bombers. So the invasion was pretty easy, though the leader of the other nation didn't care about defense. We made most of our production building to Lv.2 and built many local industries, we had surplus resources after obtaining the spoils of war, Moscow gave me 100K money, so I was now rich. I request a NAP with Canada but he said, it's too early. 13 players were coupe today.
      Files
      • grt.pdf

(844.09 kB, downloaded 120 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blue&Bright ().

• judging by the Economy i can see it's your first round! Very nice performance so far!
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Stats of players -
      Images
      • Screenshot (186).png

762.3 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 100 times
      • Screenshot (185).png

732.37 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 88 times
      • Screenshot (184).png

732.35 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 90 times
      • Screenshot (187).png

773.63 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 91 times
    • Day 4

Nothing and I mean nothing noteworthy happened today, except I completely conquered Communist Russia who went AI today. Also my inactive friend Poland who was going to turn AI soon. I was planning on conquering Poland, but Germany attacked Poland, Poland is very very very very bad at this game. France is soon going to attack UK. Turkey joined my coalition, consisting of me and Turkey. Canada and South USA are isolated and are turtling.
      Almost none of my proviences rebbeled.
      Files
    • Day 5-8
      Turkey joined ministry of the mighty, Germany is wrecking Poland and Germany now has share map with me. Busy weekend, was out of station so couldn't do many campaigns except an invasion of Cacauses, joined by Turkey. South USA and Canada came out of turtling and hit Spain. Spain has Morocco but hasn't built a capital in it, once you lose your core in a standard(non-HWW/balanced) map it's hard to have a high resource output and the upkeep will kill you. Today I planned on doing a quick conquest of Romainia to start the momentum, and recover from the idle weekend. If you ask what is momentum in conquests, it's that once you defeat a city you get resources so if you conquer a 5urban player you get a lot of resources which can be invested in research, buildings, troops and upgrading and take another player more easily the next day, and so on. Below are a few screenshots.