Winning situation - less than maximum points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Winning situation - less than maximum points

I have seen the rules regarding a winning position but what isn't clear is this scenario.

A coalition and an individual player not in the coalition neither have the number of points for a win at the end of a timed game finish.

Is it still the highest number of points that is the winner or is it pro rata'd?

e.g. A single player needs 1674 a coalition 2418. If the points total achieved at game end was 1000 for the individual and say 1400 for the coalition the absolute points winner would be the coalition. But, the individual would gave attained 59.7% of the total and the coalition 57.9% so would the individual win as they were nearer their desired total than the coalition theirs?
    • Yes. That would be the case. Not sure if it really is though. But I think that is the case as I have seen.

Eg. Pac Map. 1391 VPs Solo, 2009 VPs Coal.

If a coalition with just one player has let's say 450 points and the top individual with no coalition player has 360 points, the player without a coalition is nearer to his required number of VPs (25%) required than the lone player in the coalition (22.4%). As seen in the picture below, the game ranks the player without a coalition as the first winner, while the player in a coalition, although has more VPs but because of the Coal victory conditions, is placed second place.

So the percentages are taken into account in this case rather than number of Victory points.
      Images
      • Screenshot 2021-08-03 19:07:21.png

284.9 kB, 774×511, viewed 7 times
    • If a map ends because no-one had enough points to end it sooner, in that case and in my humble opinion nobody deserves the win. If the game ends by default, nobody has been active enough to merit the win in the first place.

As to answer your question:

The coalition with the most points will win the game with a coalition victory.
      If there are no coalitions and only individual players than the highest ranked player will get a solo victory.
      If there are both coalitions and individual players than the player or coalition that is the closest to the victory with the highest percentage of required VP.

BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Mate, if you had struggle like xxxx as I have against monster AI and my mate also we deserve the bloody win!!

It literally will be down to 10 points, it is that tight over two months. I hope we might win by .1% not 10% 1/10 of 1% yep that is the margin. Not helped by the game still not updating live so players KNOW where they are at, rathing than waiting every day to game change time.
    • BladeFisher wrote:

Mate, if you had struggle like xxxx as I have against monster AI and my mate also we deserve the bloody win!!

It literally will be down to 10 points, it is that tight over two months. I hope we might win by .1% not 10% 1/10 of 1% yep that is the margin. Not helped by the game still not updating live so players KNOW where they are at, rathing than waiting every day to game change time.
      You know that when only 3 players are left you can just retire the game right?
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!