Historical World War with Two Napoleons and a Karl

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

whowh wrote:

In other words you guys are going to attack the USSR.
      Did you actually meet or is this made up?
      we actually conversed like this, i just added formatting.
      Oh sad.
      I am sad, I am filled with people that bully karls
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • whowh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Good lawd how long this thread has become and no one is taliibg here???
      See how I feel when I do playthroughs now?
      get discord then me talk.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 243: Preliminary bombarding of the caribbeans has begun!
      Upon requesting the swedish Admiralty to bombard port Au Prince has begun. The Atlantic understanding has been agreed upon. Spain and Sweden are now have reached the understanding that both powers shall increase their influence in the Atlantic ocean.
      I, intending to reward Sweden for helping Spanish interests have stated "your (your nation) expansion in central America will be Assisted by me (my nation)"Sweden after accepting this proposal immediately began bombardment of the Carribean coast.
      An interesting situation must be noted, that despite having aligned to our interests, Sweden has not been sharing army positions and military data etc that is expected with Me nor with Germany. And as advised by the Führer to remain diplomatically inactive with Sweden, Spain has not requested for such information. However, Spanish High Command does not think it is required to share Military information with Sweden as of now.

Day 250: Great war between Argentina and Brazil!

A great war is being fought in Brazil as Brazillian troops are capturing Argentinian occupied Chile in a great drive to cut off Argentinian forces and defeat the entire nation within the month!
      Spanish High Command didnt estimate a war of such scale as they had believed that Argentina was an ally of the Brazillians and thus No coverage of the war was recieved until a month later!

Currently the Acting government of Argentina experienced a coup d'etat and the Brazillians are intending to make Argentina subservient to their sovereign, their Queen.

Spanish troops in retaliation have epedited landings in kingston, Dominican republic, Haiti and Cuba.
      Great battles are being fought in the Caribbean as British clash against the Armada, however, they stand no match to the sheer numeric superiority of the Armada.

Day 253: War declared between Canada and USA

French and Spaniards look at the Americas in the map and are completely Furious to see as Regional powers are consolidating their hold in their respective regions, leaving almost no expansion room for them.

Currently the Canadians are attempting to hit the city of Boston and have barely advanced across the borders.

Day 257: Another German victory as Estonia and Bulgaria falls

The German war machine is relentlessly pushing through to achieve complete dominance for Operation Barbarossa as two target nations, Bulgaria and Estonia fall to Germany.
      The event is considered too low for the German representatives to comment about.

Day 263: Argentina Falls to Brazil!

After months of unnoticed fighting, Brazil completely occupies Argentina and has begun direct rule among the provinces by the Queen.
      Spanish high command is slightly nervous as Spanish fleets are not completely ready and The Brazillian economy is larger than the Spanish economy by estimation.
      Spanish high command has also taken World Herald Report to account and has considered that the Brazillian is a magnitude times larger than the Spanish military in terms of numbers.

Nouvelle Espanà projects are being researched for the military as The Rural economy development plan is being shelved to conserve resources.

Day 269: Persia declares war on Afghanistan!

Persian troops have violated the borders of Persia and have begun fighting Afghanistan in war as Persia intends to Spread their influence over India. Currently thick fighting is occuring in the Hindu Kush mountains.

This month has been fairly unremarkable as Spain is currently in an arms race with a nation 2x it's size and neither Brazil nor Spain has moved against each other.

Here is a summary if allthe happenings throughout the Globe:

French invasions into British African Colonies along the Atlantic: The French have committed to a large scale invasion of Nigeria and Gabon and have captured all major cities in the area.

Netherlands invasion of New South Wales: Netherlands troops have conquered the Central Australian Desert and have begun their incursions into NSW

Spanish invasion of the Caribbeans: As a direct response to Brazillian expansionism, Spanish troops have conquered Large swathes of the Caribbeans.

Here is a map of the World as of now:

Secretary of Nova0213
    • sorry guys i be busy lately. And will continue to be busy.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 270: The German OberstKommand has forwarded to us, The final draft of 'Operation Barbarossa'.
      The following text is the manuscript of the final draft of "Barbarossa" with minor text scrubbing and translating by the Spanish staff.

Troop placements:

Army Group North: The border between the Soviet Union and Occupied Lithuania-Estonia shall be strengthened by The Army Group North. Estimated strength: 400,000-600,000 men (20-30 units). Aerial support : minimum.

pictured above is the basic troop placement and advance of Army Group North.

Army Group Centre: The border with the Soviet union along the Administrative Region 'Poland' is the demarcation of Army Group Centre and Army Group North & South. Estimated Strength: 800,000 - 1,000,000 (40-50 units)
      Aerial support: optimal, approximately 1000 aircrafts, Grouped in 10 tactical bomber squadrons, 5 Attack Bomber Squadrons and 5 interceptor squadrons.

Pictured Above is the basic troop position and plan of Army Group Centre

Army Group South: The Border the Soviet Union along Administrative Region 'Romania' demarcates the Positions of 'Army Group South'. Estimated Strength: 800,000-850,000 (40-45 units)
      Aerial Support: Sub-Optimal, Approximately 600 planes, 2 attack bomber squadrons, 2 Interceptor squadrons and 6 tactical bomber squadrons.

Picturef Above is Army Group South's placement and Plan.

Strategic reserves: Reserve Army 'Warsaw', strength 300,000 (15 units). Reserve Army 'Wilno', strength 200,000 (10 units).

Army Group-based Plans: Northwind: pictured above is the plan for Army Group North in Stage one of Barbarossa "Northwind".
      The black lines depict troop movement in this stage of Case Blue. No Air support will be reserved for Army Group North.
      The Objective is to occupy Gdov and Psov to close the Disance between Leningrad and after this Polotsk, Velkily Novgorod and Volkhov to flank Leningrad.
      Naval support of battleships reserved for the siegeing and Assault thereof of Leningrad.
      Army Group North Bases at Kaunas, Tallinn, Wilno and Riga.

Black Knights: Pictured above is the plan for Army Group Centre of Barbarossa, "Black Knights". Yellow depicts area to be bombadd by air. Red circles depict areas to be Sieged.

The Objective of this plan is the capture of Moscow and major cities Minsk and smolensk.
      Primary offensives under the 1st stage of 'Black Knight' shall encircle and siege Minsk and Syranny before the fall of Slutsk. Gomel and Mogilev to be captured to Strengthen a Central/Southern Advance into Moscow.
      Airforce in occupied Poland to bombard designated areas.

The Picture above depicts the expected advance by the end of Stage 1 (primary push).

Pictured above is the Divisions of Army Group Centre and their new positions at the end of stage 1.

Barbarossa pictured above is the secondary offensive push (stage 2) of Black Knight

Blue depicts expected positions and black represents the movement lines of the troops in this stage of Black Knight. There is a vertical black line that demarcates the German occupied and soviet territories as well.
      Yellow depicts targets of interest for aerial units. There is an expectation of Heavy resistance in Kalinin, Tula and Kaluga.

pictured above is the tertiary offensive push (stage 3) of Black Knight.

A Black line demarcates the German occupied area and Soviet territory. Blue lines denote the Divisions of Army group centre and their corresponding positions in this stage of the plan. The red circle on Moscow is the target which is to be sieged.

The Objective for this stage is to commit a general flanking and encirclement manoeuvre on the city of Moscow, to siege it, then assault and capture it.

Tartaric Knights:
      Pictured above is Stage one of the Plan for Army Group South in Barbarossa "Tartaric Knights".

During Stage one of 'Tartaric Knights' the Army Group allotted shall commit a general advance into Ukraine and flank Kiev and Crimea, besieging them and advance shall stop at Kharkov. The air assets assigned shall commence bombardment of targets that are marked in corresponding yellow lines.

Pictured above is the Depiction of Stage two of 'Tartaric Knights'

Blue depicts the new positions of The divisions of Army Group South as expected for the preparation for this stage. Black lines depict troop movements in this stage and a vertical black line demarcates German occupied Territories and Soviet territories.

The objective of this stage is to commit to a general flanking manoeuvre on the cities of Kiev and Kharkov and with air support marked with yellow, bombard Kuev and Kharkov, and Assault weakened urban positions and capture them and the surrounding areas, opening offensives into the caucasus.

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karl von Krass ().

• i got 1 week worth's of work in 1 day. I couldnt post allat once.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 270: Declaration of war against the Dominican Republic
      As part of the Spanish military plans against Brazil, The entirety of the carribbeans are to be occupied and used as a staging point for offebsives into South America. As part of this 'obligatory' declaration of wars will be handed out to each Carribbean nation.
      The declaration of war was handed out once Dominican submarines were found trailing The Spanish Armada in Santiago Cuba. Following is the text of the Declaration of War against Dominican Republic: "The Republic of Spain declares war against the Dominican Republic to maintain the Security and structure of the Carribbeans and to disposess the State and People of the Dominican Republic of their current Government."

Day 272: Militant regime of Persia defeats Afghanistan and Invades Saudi Arabia

As the Final Afghani strongholds are overrun by the Persians, The Persian King decides to put his nation into another bloody war, this time against the Saudi Arabians, To further maximise his Claims he did not declare war and started open firing Arabian troops at the start of this day.
      In my opinion, i will not care about such acts by the State powers of the great, i have lost the will to care about Wars... bloody wars that are being Masked as 'Territorial acquisitions.

Day 275: French bombardment of The burmese Capital Rangoon a day prior has resulted in the garrison of Rangoon surrendering to the French President Jefin b and right now French troops are hoisting the Tricolour over the Colonial buildings of the British.

As of now, Plans for a Minor push into Italian occupied Ethiopia is being executed as the area around Addis Ababa is being the battleground for the war in Africa.

Day 277: Brazil invades Central America

The nation of Brazil has started her first expedition of conquest outside her continent and has started the invasion of Costa Rica. May God Save them. Spanish High command is incredibly tensed and The Propaganda ministry is at work to Combat the Brazillian menace.

Day 280: Cuban offensives thwarted as Spanish positions fend off three separate divisions with the support of the navy.
      The Cubans began a trailing offensive as Spanish forces retreated to Santiago Cuba after facing against a Larger force on stretched supply lines. The Spanish Armada has been commended for their forward thinking approach of bombarding all Chasing enemy units which has led to the destruction of all Cuban Military possessions in the island out of Havanna. The Navy will soon be Directed to bombard the garrison at Havanna.

Day 283: Canada's first major offensive this month as a large scale aerial bombardment of the Great Lakes region is recorded.

World Herald reporters inforned us as The Sky over Detroit was blotted out with rocket bombs and planes as the city was constantly bombarded till destruction of it's Garrison. Here is an excerpt of the news article that itself is an excerpt of an interview of a girl who had been through this bombardment.
      "There was a large shrieking sound of the sirens in the neighbourhood, my mom had immediately carried me back to home and put me in the bedroom under the bed alongside my Brother Joey, she said that i should not venture out and only come out when called. My Dad was in the army and had been fighting the Canadians since the last month my mother told me. I was feeling scared as Large sounds like giants trampling around was coming from outside the house and i could hear crying and screaming of people outside. My brother asked me what had happened i told him that Giants had come to eat us. We were laying underneath the bed for a long time and mother also came sometimes to tell us everything was alright. But she was crying so both of us felt very scared.
      (When did you come out?)
      Mummy had called us out when we said we were feeling hungry. I dont know when this was but the Giants had stopped stomping around by then.
      "What happened after you came out?"
      Mom said that we were going to leave this house and go to grandma's and eat there. She said that today we will not eat so that we can stuff ourselves at Grandma's.
      Brother had got hurt by the bed when he got scared by the Giants and had cut himself on the edge.
      So Mom had decided to carry him on her back. When we came out of the door we saw my friends' house destroyed with windows broken and full house completely broken. All my friends were crying that they were leaving their house. Our house was also broken, when i looked back there was no 'structure' in our house and the whole building was sinking down."
      What happened was that flying bombs, enough flying bombs were send alongside bomber planes to attack/bombard the Civillian city centre of Detroit and it caused the military infrastructure there to be destroyed.
      Sometimes i feel... i forget about the impact of the wars that i have waged thus far, the territorial holdings in the possession of Spain are bloodied with the blood of the natives. Most wars a massacre. I have decided to increase fundings to the propaganda ministry upto 200,000 Gold doubloons.

Day 286: Greece declares war on Germany

The Grecian Ruler on this day decided that Germany shall cry tears of blood, Thus began the Greco-German war With Greece overruning German garrisons at Bulgaria. This Greco German war, although will lead to the inevitable defeat of Greece however, i believe the point of this war isnt to survive against German warpower but rather to make an example that Smaller nations like Greece should stand up against big nations like Brazil, Germany, France and Spain. Obviously i will never voice these concerns in public.

Day 290: Invasion of British holdings in the horn of Africa

As British colonial power is waning, The Spanish military has launched an offensive to capture the provinces of 'Yemen' and Somaliland from the British Empire. As 6,000 Men disembark on Yemen such is the situation:Red depicts area of conflict and blue depicts the advance of Persia.
      It is believed by the High Command and i that conflict between Persia will soon emerge. And Spain is confident of a victory.

Day 295: Japan invades China
      The first major conflict between Asian nations has emerged as the Newest cabinets of China and Japan are at war after Japan passed a declaration and invaded Hubei.
      For the people in the High Command this isnt a war that one should concern ourselves with and it is confident that China shall win in a prolonged war.

Day 297: Capitulation of Cuba and the entirety of the Carribbeans to Spain
      The most important battle has been won as the 71st motorized infantry division marched across Havana and hoisted the Spanish colours over the Cuban parliament.
      Pictured above is the crown jewel of the west, Cuba.

Day 298: Editor's response to my concern in Die Welt

Today i recieved the response to my concerns which i had penned down a month ago as 'Die Welt' Editor 'Gran Kaiserlichte' responded in brief, here is a quotation of what he said: "Die Welt wurde dazu befohlen, um die Unterstützung für den Krieg gegen Danzig zu erhöhen. Alle Kommentare waren jedoch nur geringfügige - und ich versichere Ihnen, dass die Reichwache die koloniale Behandlung überwacht und die Polen pflichtbewusst schützt."

I have... no comment for this.

Day 299: Costa Rica Capitulates and France invades USA

As Brazillian troops pour into San Jose Costa Rican government collapsed and Has signs a declaration of surrender. This has sent a shock throughout the Spanish Speaking Community and The Propaganda ministry has commissioned the piece "May we be graced by God, our Brothers" and has begun a massive propaganda campaign at home and at the carribbeans. Brazillian expansion has tensed me as Spanish economy is nowhere near as large as Brazil hence a form of swift warfare will be utilised similar to German Warfare doctrine as all of Spain's enemy's has a much larger 'core' population.

The first bells of war ring in the Eastern Seaboard as France invades USA with bombardment of Washington and New York commenced, Troops are disembarking onto the cities and fierce city fighting is taking place.

End of month expansion:

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karl von Krass ().