Historical World War with Two Napoleons and a Karl

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Historical World War with Two Napoleons and a Karl

so, yesterday I joined an HWW with @GrandEmpire and @jefin b.
      It started off on the wrong note as i almost didnt join but i finally got myself to join as Spain while jefin b got France and Grand got Germany.
      Here i will post my PoV of what is happening and i hope jefon will post here with his own insight.
      It will be a daily report thing and i hope to provide screenies and insight as to why i am doing what i am doing.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • jefin b wrote:

Spanish invasion of Spain has begun.
      ahh what the americans thought what the Spanish Civil War was about
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I decided to start writing a log from my perspective of the administration of my country after i was elected Caudillo. I hope to write in this log the daily activities that occurred so as to provide a lasting impression of my legacy.

Day 1: I was elected Caudillo. Today was reserved to streamline the administration change within my party and to put in effect almost immediately the Party manifesto concerning Foreign affairs. I feel rather good and i am confident to enact "era: Nouvelle Espana". My friends Jefin b and Grandempire were elected as leaders to their respective nations a few weeks earlier. I am however concerned as Grandempire intends to annex BeNeLux and north eastern france which may lead to total war between all of us. What has happened to the days when we were friends in the small cafè in Zurich. Oh how i miss it's coffee.

Day 5: GrandEmpire And Jefin b are back to amicable relations i presume. I got really angry..
      I think i hurt Grandiie a bit.... dosent matter. I expressed the Spanish disdain for the Netherlands and Brazil as per party manifesto. Turkey seems to Oppose me... i immediately mobilised my army to capture splinter territories in the mediterranean as per Party manifesto. Research for warships in "Era: Nouvelle Espanà" commenced.

Day 40: Civillian administration has increased Spanish infrastructure and industrial capacity by a magnitude! The population seem ready for war. We immediately embarked for Egypt. Egypt will be tpugh nut to crack and part of my lack of Communication i didnt realise that Jefin b was in possession of Egyptian troops positions however i was duly forwarded the intelligence once i informed Jefin. "Nouvelle Espanà" vessels have taken a backseat as Shipbuilders in Barcelona and valencia stay idle and my funds are limited.

Day 59: I seem to be experiencing much resistancehowever i am confident our troops will land and our naval ships decimate any reinfircments by bombarding. I am confident in Admiral Manuel de Moore's capabilities. Grandempire has expressed disdain at lunch earlier as to how my Troops only inflicted 3x the casualties against Egypt and began panicking at his own poor performance in poland. I howeverdo not care about this, and expediency is of the utmost importance.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

so, yesterday I joined an HWW with @GrandEmpire and @jefin b.
      It started off on the wrong note as i almost didnt join but i finally got myself to join as Spain while jefin b got France and Grand got Germany.
      Here i will post my PoV of what is happening and i hope jefon will post here with his own insight.
      It will be a daily report thing and i hope to provide screenies and insight as to why i am doing what i am doing.
      Whaaaaat aboooouuuut meeee?
    • whowh wrote:

Whaaaaat aboooouuuut meeee?
      you bad girl u no invite >:(

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 60: Egyptian land forces began to commence urban warfare with my army in important Landing sites, with Light tanks being Marshalled from sinai peninsula. I began thinking as to whether i have done a mistake.... i .. Prepared for the worst.

Day 61: A furore occured in Madrid High Command, wherein a recalled field marshal 'Gabriel de Tenerife' referred to me as a 'Butcher of our people' for Opting to disembark at the egyptian port cities and causing a dead lock with the land forces that is still going on now. I was defended by some of the younger Staff citing the Incredible Hardiness the troops in Egypt had and downplayed any sustained casualties. The Field marshal however commented that after such a destructive war that took a toll on us Spaniards i shouldnt be Willing to waste precious Spanish lives, the argument soon receded. I am glad the argument receded.. I didnt wish to use my authority to silence a valid opinion and particularly such an experienced party Member.

Day 65: Alexandria and Marsa Matruh fell to us. The Egyptian army is in a complete route as All coastal Possessions of Egypt is being bombarded by the Armada. Jefin b informed me of the procurement of the battleships being built in Barcelona and Valencia to be used against the Italians to break the fortress city of Genoa. However even though i affirmed to Send in my battleships i couldnt send it by the time Rome will fall as i had to move my armada into Position to Combat Turkey. Jefin b will be so angry...

Day 70: the World watched as how Egypt lost it's capital city to a Reforming power Spain by naval invasion of her mainland, The French and Germans had keenly watched my progress in naval warfare and how i had displayed excellent logistical skills for being a minor nation. The Egyptian high command surrendered to me, now only guerilla fighters were left in South Egypt.
      In the meanwhile a second German offensive occured in Poland that aimed to completely destroy Poland. France, which i had been studying closely had been moving at a snail's pace but i was able to observe the invasion of Italian ethiopia, Libya and the mainland and saw as the French effortlessly marched through Africa, same could not be said to the mainland, they as they only captured up till milan from 50 days of war. I also put my sights into the invasion of Iraq by Persia however it was considered excessively primitive by the High Command hence no attachès were sent to either side. No Asian Wars were noted, An invasion of Ecuador by Peru was noted however South American wars are considered too primitive to learn from. I remember Brazil being at war but i cant remember with who...

Day 80: A war has occured between Persia and Turkey and it seems Turkey is winning, as expected, Attachès nor diplomatic missions were sent to persia as Spanish interests do not care about Persia.
      The Mediterranean fleet consisting of 4 battleships and 3 cruisers is being stationed near a coastal island off Egypt to strike at a potentially hostile Turkey... i am just waiting for a chance... for the invasion of Turkey Alexandria and Cairo are being developed as Military vehicle manufacturers, The Spanish Armed firces is not exceptionally large nor powerful but it has provided exceptional region these past months!
      A french offensive into Italy has captured Florence, now the road to Rome is open! I have confidence mainland europe shall fall to my allies.

Day 87: tt The opportunity that i had been waiting for has arrived! The Soviet Union has declared war on the Turks and has invited Spain to assist on her against Turkey! I am Jovial at this moment of writing, the Turks had been one of the only power capable of defeating us in the mediterranean and such a cassus belli for war would allow me to strike at an unexpected time when turkey will be excessively thin allowing Spanish occupation of all important coastal targets and the elimination of one of Spain's Aggressive neighbours and the addition of the Soviet Union as an ally.
      Mobilization for war has begun

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Wow, joining a game with allies is MUCH better than joining one alone. Maybe I should join an alliance.....

This game is very luck for you people, because you chose the best countries in Europe, wishing you the best of luck. Invade Britain by the Spanish invasion of Portugal and Dublin and using it as a naval base to invade him
      The Saviour