Another Random Challenge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another Random Challenge

Anyone remember the silly challenges I used to do? Well here is another one...and it is based off of that weird period in 2019 when we (or the people that believed the press) all thought Iran was going to destroy the world...

World War 3 Challenge

1. Choose Iran as your nation in HWW
      2. Immediately give yourself the title of "Leader of the Faith"
      3. Go straight to the global newspaper and talk trash to America and Britain
      4. Spam Rocket Bombs
      5. Launch all of the rocket bombs at Dubai.
      6. Surrender.
    • Grandempire already finished and won this challenge.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Grandempire already finished and won this challenge.
      Wait did he score a victory or lost the game round. :huh: :huh: :huh:
      "One must embrace Evil Tanya Von Degurechaff's personality and ideas to be stronk in Call of War. The use of Gold from Bytro won't stop the great Evil Tanya at all" ~~Sun Tzu, Author for Art of War, 2021 CoW Edition.

"Being X must not take over Bytro Labs and its gold or we will lose" ~~Tanya Von Degurechaff, Circa 2021

• Evil Queen Tanya wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

quit the round
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Evil Queen Tanya wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

quit the round
      LMAO. *Laughs in German Intensifies* Jajajajaja :P :P :P
      "One must embrace Evil Tanya Von Degurechaff's personality and ideas to be stronk in Call of War. The use of Gold from Bytro won't stop the great Evil Tanya at all" ~~Sun Tzu, Author for Art of War, 2021 CoW Edition.

"Being X must not take over Bytro Labs and its gold or we will lose" ~~Tanya Von Degurechaff, Circa 2021