Report corruption on Portuguese server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Report corruption on Portuguese server

Hi everyone!

I really need help from you guys cuz I don't know what to do.

For a few years I've been bringing several game problems on the Portuguese language server, many of which I found out to be not problems, but misuse of gamers operators.

As much as I complained, the game operator revealed to me that AIs are often controlled by the moderators themselves. It was an attempt by the game operator to defuse several occurrences that were harming me in the game. I reported cases where my human opponents did not suffer damage from my planes but they caused me damage even without completing the patrol, or else one of the players managed to bomb me with nuclear aircraft even though I had 10 interceptors and 20 anti-aircraft. I also complained about the route of some AIs and then he revealed that some moderators operate the AIs. Which alerted me to an old criticism I had that AIs were "using gold" as units popped out of nowhere. Just today I reported a problem with AIs producing specific units that correspond to the best defense against what I was attacking, as AIs can't be that smart, and the game operator replied that it was a "known" problem. It wasn't enough that the former game operator was kicked out for corruption and recently I discovered that all moderators hate me because of my criticisms, I realize that I've been suffering persecution and sabotage, with moderators misusing the game to sabotage me.

I wrote to Bytro but no one ever got back to me. I wrote a report featuring various glitches of the game on the Portuguese language forum and the moderators laughed in my face and archived the post, threatening to ban me. Now I'm facing several bizarre situations in the game where only I have faced such problems, none of the players I usually play with have lived the same situation and the same "bugs". On several maps I've been harmed by these sabotages and all I see is that they're forcing me out, as they can't just banish me.

If the report I'm making here doesn't do any good either, I'll have to take the situation to the British bodies that deal with online gaming fraud., as Bytro doesn't give me any answers about this situation. This is being my last resort, coming to the global forum, to address this issue.

Hope some kind soul here can help me.

Grateful,

Julia
  • Report this to the discord maybe, you would get a better response with the moderators for your server. Since the problem can be dealt easier on the discord server. But with the gold thing about AI, they aren't controlled by a human and someone who is controlling them or the AI that is controlling them needs to give them an advantage since they cannot be in a coalition as such, hence the reason why the AI probably need to spend gold to atleast give you a challenge or a chance to counter attack an attack from a player. Best way to deal with these types of AI is by using planes or tanks since they are 9/10 going to only make infantry based units that are whatever the level they are when the person went inactive.

If you want a good chance of not getting an AI player near you, I recommend you go either Australia or New Zealand as its populated, large and good for resources, even though the middle part of Australia is AI controlled, you can easily get a swift conquer on the AI with the help of Western Australia and if you are taking Tasmania, then go as New South Wales or New Zealand.

This is what Australia is like after the first day with good thinking:
    SS

The post was edited 3 times, last by onii san: A tip and an explanation. ().

• juxbanana wrote:

Hi everyone!

I really need help from you guys cuz I don't know what to do.

For a few years I've been bringing several game problems on the Portuguese language server, many of which I found out to be not problems, but misuse of gamers operators.

As much as I complained, the game operator revealed to me that AIs are often controlled by the moderators themselves. It was an attempt by the game operator to defuse several occurrences that were harming me in the game. I reported cases where my human opponents did not suffer damage from my planes but they caused me damage even without completing the patrol, or else one of the players managed to bomb me with nuclear aircraft even though I had 10 interceptors and 20 anti-aircraft. I also complained about the route of some AIs and then he revealed that some moderators operate the AIs. Which alerted me to an old criticism I had that AIs were "using gold" as units popped out of nowhere. Just today I reported a problem with AIs producing specific units that correspond to the best defense against what I was attacking, as AIs can't be that smart, and the game operator replied that it was a "known" problem. It wasn't enough that the former game operator was kicked out for corruption and recently I discovered that all moderators hate me because of my criticisms, I realize that I've been suffering persecution and sabotage, with moderators misusing the game to sabotage me.

I wrote to Bytro but no one ever got back to me. I wrote a report featuring various glitches of the game on the Portuguese language forum and the moderators laughed in my face and archived the post, threatening to ban me. Now I'm facing several bizarre situations in the game where only I have faced such problems, none of the players I usually play with have lived the same situation and the same "bugs". On several maps I've been harmed by these sabotages and all I see is that they're forcing me out, as they can't just banish me.

If the report I'm making here doesn't do any good either, I'll have to take the situation to the British bodies that deal with online gaming fraud., as Bytro doesn't give me any answers about this situation. This is being my last resort, coming to the global forum, to address this issue.

Hope some kind soul here can help me.

Grateful,

Julia
    Yeah from what I know this is not possible,in game (not I’m chat) mods are just like other players
  • juxbanana wrote:

The problem is not the AI. The problem is that some moderators use their access to AIs to sabotage me.

I try to click on the invitation link to join the CoW Discord, but I get an error, the page won't open.
    Let me put this as straight forward as possible:

Moderators are not able to control any country in a game round. They simply do not have access to any admin tool that would allow them to deal with game rounds. Moderators exclusively deal with Communication issues, like Forums, Chat, Discord.
    Anything that is game round related is handled by our Game Operators, and even those have no means to "control" an AI country. However, if you feel that a miss use of powers is happening, please feel free to contact me directly via a message in game, here on the forums or on Discord. But please not in a public accusation thread. :)

We take this kind of reports very seriously and investigate those cases. Although these experiences have a plausable explanation most of the time, it does not mean that we rule out any possibility.

That said I am closing this thread and move this topic to a private conversation between you and me. :)

Thanks laaaaaaaaga for bumping this in my thread queue. :)
    Discord: Call of War
    Facebook: Call of War
    Twitter: Call of War