Second Account, Looking for Competitive Alliance.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Second Account, Looking for Competitive Alliance.

Hello, I am looking for a competitive alliance that will be active. I used to have a Level 75 account, but I deleted it. This second account was created a week ago, and I think it will put a good look at my stats. I work the best fighting defensively on the front lines. I have had moderate experience in Alliance gameplay. I do have Discord. I hope to find a good alliance.

My stats.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • We would like to have you in the spires
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Hey brutus, I am always willing to accept anyone into my alliance, but multiple factors will be considered. You should have a good provinces captured/lost ratio, with a positive k/d. I will cut some slack for the k/d part if you have a good province ratio, but yes, I am looking for skills, not how much units you can spam and stack in an hour. You can apply to Vexia, and you may send an application letter with details promoting yourself to Phoebia (I am sorry, but reading those makes my head hurt) and he will decide whether to accept you within a week. Other details will be given to you upon your acceptance/denial.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

Hey brutus, I am always willing to accept anyone into my alliance, but multiple factors will be considered. You should have a good provinces captured/lost ratio, with a positive k/d. I will cut some slack for the k/d part if you have a good province ratio, but yes, I am looking for skills, not how much units you can spam and stack in an hour. You can apply to Vexia, and you may send an application letter with details promoting yourself to Phoebia (I am sorry, but reading those makes my head hurt) and he will decide whether to accept you within a week. Other details will be given to you upon your acceptance/denial.
      Sorry, but I already joined an alliance.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins