Nobody Finishes Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nobody Finishes Games

I only started playing about two weeks ago. Out of 8 games that I have played or am still playing, I have dominated every single time! The only exception is the 100 person game I am still playing.

Normally I wouldn't mind this problem. However, I keep dominating because people don't play often enough, or they just stop playing period.

One 10 person game I have going took a week and a half for it to fill up (I am still waiting for it to be ranked). I am the only one who has been playing it, so I already have 100's of troops and nukes, while the new players have whatever stupid stuff the cpu bought.

I should say that I really really like this game, it is PERFECT for a dude like me. But, I have to ask... Is this game new? Can anything be changed to make people want to finish games? Why is it that people don't finish games?

Thanks! :thumbsup:
    • Get involved with the Player's league here on the forum. They have a game starting jan 1st. From my one game played with them they've got 80% commitment from all the people that signed up and a core group of active players.

I'm not sure how many games you want to run at a time but the world map always has at least a dozen people that are trying to win it all.
    • xswazse12 wrote:

Get involved with the Player's league here on the forum. They have a game starting jan 1st. From my one game played with them they've got 80% commitment from all the people that signed up and a core group of active players.

I'm not sure how many games you want to run at a time but the world map always has at least a dozen people that are trying to win it all.
      Thanks Xsw!
    • xswazse12 wrote:

Get involved with the Player's league here on the forum. They have a game starting jan 1st. From my one game played with them they've got 80% commitment from all the people that signed up and a core group of active players.

Sorry, but where do I find that?
    • It's the stickied thread on the finding co-players forum.

Just tell them you want in on the next game and they'll send you the password for a guaranteed active game.

Note: there are some rules for the Player's league games.

copy/paste from that thread.

Rules
      - the use of GOLD is forbidden
      - a maximum of 2 allies per player¹ (SM), other players can only be NAP partners with ROW or lower.
      - a NAP must have runtime or an exit condition.
      - the use of rockets is forbidden
      - the use of nukes is forbidden
      - after start we have a peace period of 24h² for AI and players, in these time is forbidden to attack enemy
      - Espionage with economic and with military sabotage is an act of war
      - It's not allowed to enter a game after day 3

If these rules aren't to your liking you could post something in that forum asking to build a game from the ground up.