Random playthroughs that no one will see

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day 1--- And..... The worst player award goes to........ Me?

So.... I joined a Historic World war as Italy, thinking nothing of it.... I had plans to take the world, I joined a coalition with Germany, who wasn't that great of a player...

The German Mishaps:

9th August 1939, Berlin

The German Heer had stepped into the borders of Poland, greatly advancing into the territory, huge attacks were made with great amounts of artillery and bombers attacking the borders, within a blink of an eye, the polish front had fallen. The motorized infantry stationed in Konigsberg shocked the streets of Warsaw as it had captured the city by 9 AM.

The main Polish commander commited suicide, but Poland still fought.

The major defeat in Krakow city shocked the German forces and was a great Embarrassment for the Germans... They lost a ton of troops... To Poland, seriously.

The Germans conquered bene, but not lux, as Luxembourg was very strong for the Germans..... The amount of nukes there was enormous.. Everyone was scared of Luxembourg... Look at his units..

The Germans were way too weak for them, so they looked South... To France

Donitz had been planning an invasion of France for a long time, But he had a better plan....

An attack bomber regiment had scared the entirety of the Magiont Line to the deep inside of France, this was the perfect time to attack. Yes!

But they had to keep in mind that Luxembourg could be a threat.... The biggest threat.

It's true...lol

Germany had done mishaps, but Italy had done blunders.....

The Blunders of Italy:

The Italian Esercito had a lot of training and planning

There were Two major plans

1. Operazione Balcanica, which was to take Yugoslavia, then move to Romania and the other Balkan states etc.

2. Pianifica tempesta deserto, which was to take Africa, starting with Egypt... Maybe the Library of second Rome?

So as followed.... Operazione Balcanica took place...

I used a light tank regiment to invade Zagreb, battleship to bomb Zadar, and a infantry regiment to take southern Yugoslavia.

But little did I know, who I was fighting.......

It was a major!

The regiments near Zagreb were getting destroyed before reaching the main city, and the amount of troops there was enormous..!

So and emergency meeting was held in 31st October to decide what to do

This even is called as 'The Halloween Disaster'.

So, units from most of the places, even the ones bordering France were brought to defeat the giant beast...

This was truly... A disaster... This has never happened in any HWW games I played.....

Even the battleship prepared for Planifica Tempeste Deserto was brought in...

For now... Planifica Tempeste Deserto remains delayed....

Look at the lonely units waiting for war....

That's it for now, more updates coming soon.
      The Saviour
    • i have done a gajillion Italy playthroughs.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Day 2-4---The ruining of a game.... Or is it?

Where did we end? Ah yes.... The two plans

In Yugoslavia well....

I attacked a high command player, and it didn't end... Well...

He built more and more troops, while I kept killing them, during that I lost many units...

My units got killed really quickly and I was losing hope...

The next day The Yugoslavian Heer marched into central Italia!

But they lost the battle easily

I don't mean to brag but.... Gold and high command ruins games for good players who cannot stay active throughout the day...(not gold bashing, removing if you people don't like it.)

The next day....

My last units rotting in Belgrade... Next time I'll join as Italy with other forum players, maybe whowh....

No... This cannot be, the new rome being fallen, at this time... Romania has share map with Yugoslavia and attacked me.. But I didn't give up....

The units in Yugoslavia and Romania getting hunted by tactical bombers of mine... I still have hope....

My tacs, soon destroyed...

Don't worry, I have new ones... And they're all lvl 2..

The units getting killed(currently gone)

That's it for the Balkan war, I'll update the desert war later, tomorrow...

No one will even see this, so I'm writing this for fun.

• Credits in the images below:- Yugoslavian march in Central Italia, LT regiment(soon gone).
      Images
      • Screenshot_2021-09-16-16-31-01-646_com.android.chrome.jpg

489.68 kB, 1,080×1,731, viewed 83 times
      • Screenshot_2021-09-14-14-06-37-122_com.android.chrome.jpg

345.87 kB, 1,080×1,056, viewed 101 times
      • Screenshot_2021-09-16-16-31-01-646_com.android.chrome.jpg

489.68 kB, 1,080×1,731, viewed 81 times
      The Saviour
    • i can imagine Claudio just intensely and eloquently Jotting down a review of a 'B-M- fox'
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213